Kesha Announces ‘F–king Crazy’ Summer Tour: It’s Purely for ‘My Soul’

Hitting the road again! Kesha took to Instagram on Tuesday, July 19, to announce a summer tour, her first set of shows since 2013’s Warrior Tour.

Kesha
Kesha performs during the 2016 Planned Parenthood Federation of America National Conference Power and Purpose Gala at the Washington Hilton on June 9, 2016, in Washington, D.C. Jennifer Graylock/WireImage

“Hi, guys, are you coming to hang this summer with us? We’re going on a tour. We’re going on tour, me and the horse,” the “TiK ToK” singer, 29, says, nuzzling up to an equine companion in a short video clip. “So if I see you guys there, it’s going to be f–king crazy. And I’m playing songs you’ve never heard me play before and I may never play again.”

“I’m only playing a couple shows, so I wanna see you there,” she adds. “[I’m doing it] purely for the f–king love of rock 'n’ roll and my soul. I’ll see you guys there. Love you, bye.”

The 17-city tour kicks off at Las Vegas’ Intrigue Nightclub on Saturday, July 23, and wraps up at Los Angeles’ Mad Decent Block Party on Saturday, October 1.

Prior to sharing her plans to tour again, the pop star last sang live in May at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards, where she gave a heartfelt performance of Bob Dylan’s 1964 song “It Ain’t Me Babe.”

As previously reported, Kesha’s BMAs set was initially canceled by her producer Dr. Luke and her label, Kemosabe Records. The company thought that the singer was going to use the awards show to make a statement about her ongoing legal battle with Dr. Luke (real name: Lukasz Gottwald) during the live broadcast.

“Kesha’s performance on the Billboard Music Awards was always approved, in good faith,” Kemosabe Records told Us Weekly in a statement at the time. “Approval was only suspended when Kemosabe learned Kesha was to use the performance as a platform to discuss the litigation. Now that Kemosabe has obtained assurances that it is relying upon from Kesha, her representatives and Dick Clark Productions that neither Kesha nor her supporters will use the performance as such a platform, the approval has been restored.”

Kesha has been embattled in a legal war with Gottwald, 42, for quite some time. Despite her claims that Dr. Luke drugged and raped her, a Manhattan judge ruled in February that the “Blow” singer could not be released from her six-record contract with Sony’s Kemosabe Records, which Dr. Luke oversees.

In the midst of her career drama, Kesha has received an outpouring of support from fellow female artists such as Kelly Clarkson, Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, Demi Lovato and Taylor Swift.

 

Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!

Want stories like these delivered straight to your phone? Download the Us Weekly iPhone app now!