Closing ranks. Khloé Kardashian and Kendall and Kylie Jenner have pulled the plug on planned appearances amid security concerns in the wake of their big sister Kim Kardashian‘s terrifying robbery in Paris, a source tells Us Weekly.
“Appearances are being cancelled for them because of the robbery,” a source tells Us. “Kendall, Kylie and Khloé have cancelled upcoming book signings.”
Khloé was set to promote the paperback edition of her New York Times bestseller Strong Looks Better Naked, which is out October 18; while the Jenner sisters’ second novel, Time of the Twins: The Story of Lex and Livia, is set for release on November 15.
“The family is all on lockdown right now,” a second source tells Us. “They’re deciding when to discuss the situation and how to move forward.”
As Us Weekly previously reported, filming on the family’s E! reality show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, was put “on hold indefinitely” after Kim, 35, was robbed at gunpoint, tied up and gagged in Paris in the early hours of Monday, October 3.
The Selfish author flew to New York shortly after the incident and was reunited with her worried husband, Kanye West, 39, who walked offstage mid-performance when he heard the news about his wife.
The couple and their two children, North, 3, and Saint, 10 months, travelled back to their home in L.A. on Thursday, October 6.
Kim covered her face with a white hoodie as she carried her daughter to a waiting SUV, and “they had several security guards with them,” a source told Us.
The reality star has been keeping a low profile since the frightening event, during which millions of dollars in jewelry was stolen, and is taking some time off over the next several weeks, a source told Us. West, meanwhile, rescheduled two shows set for this week.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!