La La Anthony‘s back! Having survived her close call on Power (Sundays at 9 p.m. ET on Starz), the actress, 38, fills in the blanks for Us Weekly.
1. I’m a gambler and love slot machines.
2. When I was younger, my little brother and I got into an argument and he hit me on the head with a remote. I know, super random.
3. The best advice I’ve ever received came from my mom when she told me, “Misery loves company.”
4. [Estranged husband] Carmelo isn’t the only basketball player in the family. I have skills on the court too.
5. I’m terrified of mice or any type of rodent.
6. One of my biggest pet peeves is when the toothpaste lid is left off. It drives me nuts!
7. I have unsweetened iced tea at all times.
8. If I weren’t an actress, I would be a veterinarian.
9. I absolutely love roller coasters. The higher, the better.
10 I have a secret obsession with White Castle.
11. I attended Howard University for three months.
12. My favorite movie is Lean on Me.
13. I can speak Spanish fluently.
14. I don’t eat pork.
15. I totally hate mustard.
16. I am a chocolate fanatic and obsessed with Nestlé Crunch bars.
17. I collect sneakers; I have about 100 pairs of Jordans.
18. I pray every morning and night before bed.
19. My eyes change colors — weird!
20. I love the book What I Know for Sure by Oprah Winfrey.
21. My grandmother is my greatest inspiration.
22. I can recite every Nas song that he’s ever written.
23. I’m not good in the kitchen. (Don’t judge me!)
24. My 10-year-old son, Kiyan — pronounced like cayenne pepper — is my best friend.
25. I have 10 tattoos that I’m getting removed.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!