Celebs say the darndest things!
In this week's Loose Talk, take a look back at the outrageous things the stars said this week.
1. "I don't watch reality TV! Never saw a Kardashian, but those bitches should be dropkicked down a freeway!" –Cher on Bridezillas, Twitter
2. "[Therapy] has been such a great tool, and my therapist told me that I passed with flying colors, but we'll see how things go." –Amanda Seyfried, Glamour
3. "It's funny: when it's your child those things don't smell bad," -Jane Krakowski on her son Bennett's poop, Us
4. "You starved me all night, liquored me up, and talked my ear off, you cocky bastard." –Tori Spelling's feelings towards her worst date ever, ToriSpelling.com
5. "I've never seen them look so big!" Khloe Kardashian on Kim's boobs, Lucky
6. "It's very nice just playing with [my sister's baby] and then as soon as it becomes difficult, you just hand it off." Seth Rogen, iVillage
7 "Martha does everything better! You can't win! I grew up with a glue gun pointed at my head." –Alexis Stewart, Whateverland
8. "I did bartend for a few weeks at a bikini bar while I was in college. My outfit was a tank top, shorts and sneakers. SORRY, no bubbies there." –Melissa Gorga on stripper rumors, MelissaGorga.co
9. "We can just start pumping out babies." –Kris Humphries to Kim Kardashian, Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event
10. "I'm not that good looking. I think I'm a pretty weird-looking guy." –Ryan Gosling, Chicago-Sun Times
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!