Celebs say the darndest things!
Take a look back at the outrageous things the stars said in this week's Loose Talk round-up.
1. "I can make anything out of leftovers. I want to be a judge on Top Chef." – Mila Kunis, on her hidden talent
2. If people walked up to me smelling like me, it might weird me out." – Carrie Underwood, on why she refuses to put out a fragrance
3. "I'm pushing them that way. When you see them drawing crayon houses, [I say] 'That's a beautiful house, honey!'" – Brad Pitt, on hoping one of his kids becomes an architect
4. "I'm a very dirty fighter, so I could survive a couple of rounds. And I was a model. I don't really have to eat much." – Bridget Moynahan, on why she'd win in The Hunger Games
5. "I was like, 'What is that? It's like a diaper.'" – Sofia Vergara, on her first time seeing bikini bottoms in the U.S.
6. "He looked at my [modeling portfolio]. I walked for him. He's like, 'Thank you so much for coming, but…' I still give him s–t about it." – Heidi Klum, on designer Michael Kors rejecting her in her early days as a model
7. "Why are chicks on tampon commercials so happy and dressed nice? [It should be] a girl in baggy sweats giving the finger to strangers." – Jenny McCarthy
8. "I was built like a baby giraffe, so I could just kind of fall, get up at the end and be like, 'Whoa, that was embarrassing,' and then ganglia my way to to the next location." – Armie Hammer, on his lanky build
9. "I was very excited when I saw it. I screamed! I was like, 'Look, David, look!'" – Victoria Beckham, on Beyonce wearing her design
10. "Put Jon Hamm in a mall, and more people will go up to the people working at the Burger King than they will to him. Bring Kim to a mall and there will be a riot. They're in two different businesses. Kim's pop culture and what people like." – Jonathan Cheban, responding to Hamm's veiled dig at his reality star BFF Kim Kardashian
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!