Celebs say the darndest things!
Take a look back at the outrageous things the stars said in this week's Loose Talk round-up.
1. "I can make anything out of leftovers. I want to be a judge on Top Chef." – Mila Kunis, on her hidden talent
2. If people walked up to me smelling like me, it might weird me out." – Carrie Underwood, on why she refuses to put out a fragrance
3. "I'm pushing them that way. When you see them drawing crayon houses, [I say] 'That's a beautiful house, honey!'" – Brad Pitt, on hoping one of his kids becomes an architect
4. "I'm a very dirty fighter, so I could survive a couple of rounds. And I was a model. I don't really have to eat much." – Bridget Moynahan, on why she'd win in The Hunger Games
5. "I was like, 'What is that? It's like a diaper.'" – Sofia Vergara, on her first time seeing bikini bottoms in the U.S.
6. "He looked at my [modeling portfolio]. I walked for him. He's like, 'Thank you so much for coming, but…' I still give him s–t about it." – Heidi Klum, on designer Michael Kors rejecting her in her early days as a model
7. "Why are chicks on tampon commercials so happy and dressed nice? [It should be] a girl in baggy sweats giving the finger to strangers." – Jenny McCarthy
8. "I was built like a baby giraffe, so I could just kind of fall, get up at the end and be like, 'Whoa, that was embarrassing,' and then ganglia my way to to the next location." – Armie Hammer, on his lanky build
9. "I was very excited when I saw it. I screamed! I was like, 'Look, David, look!'" – Victoria Beckham, on Beyonce wearing her design
10. "Put Jon Hamm in a mall, and more people will go up to the people working at the Burger King than they will to him. Bring Kim to a mall and there will be a riot. They're in two different businesses. Kim's pop culture and what people like." – Jonathan Cheban, responding to Hamm's veiled dig at his reality star BFF Kim Kardashian
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!