You may know Patti Murin from her role as Princess Anna in Broadway’s Frozen, but there are many other things about her that will definitely surprise you!
1. I absolutely LOVE airports. Time zones don’t exist, and I find that magical. Also, when I fly, I always order tomato juice with ice. I do not drink this anywhere else except in the sky.
2. I drink iced coffee year round. I’m not a quitter.
3. I was a college cheerleader at Syracuse University. It was the classic “go with a friend to tryouts so they won’t be alone,” and then I made the squad and she didn’t. Also, in 8th grade, I was voted Most Valuable Cheerleader.
4. I’m an extroverted introvert. Meaning while I love interacting with people, I REALLY love sitting on my couch with my husband and dogs and no one else.
5. I dated the same guy all throughout high school and am still very good friends with him.
7. I am deathly allergic to carrots.
8. I can answer any trivia question about Full House that exists.
9. I was the original Sharpay Evans in the stage premiere of High School Musical.
10. I still love the 80s TV show Kids Incorporated and routinely watch episodes on YouTube.
11. I geek out way more meeting authors than I do famous actors.
12. I can guess the house they choose on House Hunters correctly 98 percent of the time. No exaggeration.
13. I LOVE beauty products — face, hair, skin. I’m obsessed.
14. I played the clarinet for 8 years and because of that, I’m a great sight reader.
15. I ran track in high school and was competitive in the 100 meter hurdles.
16. For different musicals, I’ve had to learn how to roller skate, play basketball, twirl a baton and speak in about five different accents.
17. I hated seeing blood on TV until I started working on Chicago Med. Now it’s very difficult to gross me out.
18. I can only watch really scary movies after I’ve had a few drinks.
19. My very first job was working at McDonald’s and to be honest, it’s still one of my absolute favorite fast food restaurants.
20. I crashed my first car into a tree. I was totally fine, but the tree was not.
21. My favorite app is Zillow. Don’t tell me your address or I will immediately find out how much you paid for your house.
22. In first grade, we were studying the letter “C” and I raised my hand and said my mom was having a baby that we were naming Cheryl. This was a complete and total lie.
23. Also in first grade, my teacher moved my desk away from everyone else’s because I was too much of a “social butterfly.”
24. I started learning to read when I was 3 years old.
25. I absolutely love Barbie … as in, the doll.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!