Sarah Hyland got a hilarious diss from Rihanna at Good Morning America, while Zach Braff struggled when he mixed up two very different dating sites: See Us Weekly’s roundup of the top 10 celebrity tweets from Jan. 29!
1. Sarah Hyland: “So @rihanna just walked by my room at @gma. I started singing ‘Stay’ to her… She didn’t.”
2. Zach Braff: “I hate it when I accidentally use my Grindr password for my Christian Mingle account.”
3. Kim Kardashian: “Good morning http://instagram.com/p/jwn_wzOS7e/.”
4. Max George: “Lots of stories guys…. I can’t wait for tour, I love the boys and I love you guys. It won’t be the end, just a chapter x.”
5. Lena Dunham: “Dreamed my father died & left one of his arms to @nickkroll and the other to @bjnovak. I refuse to even bring this up with my therapist.”
6. John Stamos: “Finally met my childhood crush- rihanna – wait, strike that reverse it. #hot.”
7. Ramona Singer: “Thank you all for the love & support! For my daughter’s sake, I would appreciate everyone respecting our privacy during this difficult time.”
8. Lauren Conrad: “I love a healthy version of super bowl snacks. I make yummy cauliflower baked in hot sauce in lieu of hot wings #LCChatsWithUS.”
9. Miley Cyrus: “ITS WE WHO BOUT THAT LIFE! http://instagram.com/p/jvRNCtmEQx/”
10. Chrissy Teigen: “here’s to all the women that were never a carrie, miranda, samantha or charlotte. here’s to the elaines.”
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!