Ruff night! It's safe to say that Serena Williams will never be eating dog food again. The tennis superstar admitted in a hilarious Snapchat video on Wednesday, May 11, that she got sick after indulging in some salmon and rice made specifically for her 3-year-old pup, Chip.
"The best thing about Snap is I don't have to hear anybody hating or trolling," Williams, 34, joked in the clip. "Because I think this is something you definitely wanna hate or troll on."
Williams ordered the meal off the "doggy menu" while staying at the posh hotel Rome Cavalieri in Italy. She was initially tempted to chow down after seeing Chip's beef and vegetables entree on Tuesday. So the next day, she ordered the fish for 15 euros.
"I was like, 'What the heck? I'm gonna try a piece. It looks good.' So I ate a spoonful. Don't judge me!" she said.
Williams regretted her decision two hours later. "I just ran to the toilet. I thought I was gonna pass out," she continued. "I mean, it did taste weird. I force-swallowed it. It was a little, like, it tasted like a house cleaner."
She added, laughing: "I don't think it's consumable for humans. They should have wrote that! So now I feel really sick … I am on the struggle bus."
The 21-time Grand Slam winner tried to look on the bright side, though. Sucking in her tummy, she joked: "I guess tomorrow when I step on the court I'm going to look svelte."
Watch Williams recall her very bad idea in the video above!
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!