Ali Fedotowsky, 25 (the season finale of The Bachelorette airs on ABC Monday at 8 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. I believe that touching the outside of an airplane before boarding is good luck.
2. My friends call me all sorts of things: Al, Fedo, Fed, A-Fed, Lex, Ali-gator, Raptor.
3. I eat lemon wedges like oranges.
4. I studied couples and intimacy in college. And I was on the hip-hop dance team!
5. I grew up in a town with one traffic light.
6. I am obsessed with air-popped popcorn.
7. Besides my family and friends, the thing I miss most about the East Coast is Dunkin' Donuts coffee.
8. The only time you will see my cooking is when I play Cafe World on Facebook.
9. Cornhole — a.k.a. beanbag toss — is one of my favorite games.
10. I've never owned an automatic car. All mine have been stick shift. If a guy can't drive stick, it's a huge turnoff.
11. During college, a highlighter was my best friend.
12. I can memorize a list of up to 20 things using body motions, and then repeat that list backward 10 days later.
13. I like to eat ramen dry right out of the package.
14. I once threw a boy off a swing set in third grade because he took my Walkman. I'd like to take this moment to apologize for that. Ha ha.
15. I'm a Gleek, I'm a Gleek!
16. I could watch Flight of the Conchords all day, every day.
17. I used to think I had style. . . and then I came to Hollywood.
18. I came to L.A. when I was 12 and didn't like it much. I remember crying to my parents while telling them that I would never come back. I think I've been in L.A. eight out of the past 12 weeks. Ha!
19. I had a lazy eye and wore glasses from age 2 to age 12. Since then, my eyes have completely corrected themselves.
20. I played soccer for my old company's team. Go, Facebook Falcons!
21. Growing up, I had a teddy bear named Zelda that never left my side.
22. I like my bedroom temperature to be at least 80 degrees when I sleep.
23. I love to play poker.
24. I consider pickles to be a major food group.
25. My favorite color is yellow. Oh, wait, you probably already know that.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!