David Arquette, 38, (his Propr clothing line is available at Bloomingdale's) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with UsMagazine.com.
1. My grandfather was Charley Weaver, a.k.a. Cliff Arquette, famous for the original Hollywood Squares.
2. I fell in love with Courteney Cox on Scream. She hated me on Scream 2. We were married by Scream 3.
3. Courteney and our daughter, Coco, are both Geminis. I’m a Virgo.
4. I started a clothing line called Propr with Ben Harper (my favorite musician) and fashion guru David Bedwell.
5. I was the WCW heavyweight champion of the world for two weeks. Google it.
6. My father and mother were actors, as are all of my siblings — Rosanna, Richmond, Patricia, and Alexis.
7. I was in a play starring Annette Bening called The Female of the Species. I’m in awe of her.
8. I directed, wrote, produced and acted in The Tripper.
9. I love old hot rods, especially Mopars.
10. I play the trumpet badly.
11. I love basketball — playing pickup ball and watching the Lakers.
12. One of my best friends is Pee-wee Herman, a.k.a. Paul Reubens. We met doing Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
13. I'm a name-dropper.
14. I have nine tattoos.
15. I am an executive producer on Cougar Town, but my wife and creator Bill Lawrence do all the work.
16. The Outsiders my first job.
17. Courteney's and my production company is called Coquette.
18. My favorite part of being a dad is rediscovering the world through my daughter’s eyes.
19. I'm the Entertainment Council chairman for Feeding America.
20. I'm not a great speller.
21. I don't always dress outrageously.
22. I was born on a hippie commune in Front Royal, Virginia.
23. I've lived in L.A. since I was 5.
24. My childhood nickname was Dave Duck.
25. In 1999, I was the lead singer of a band called Ear 2000 — great name, right?
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!