Ludacris, 32, (his latest CD, Battle of the Sexes, is in stores now) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with UsMagazine.com.
1. I still drive my 1993 Acura because it's the first car I ever bought.
2. I'm an only child with many close friends.
3. I like to sing R&B — but I'm the only one who likes to hear it.
4. When I'm exhausted, I rap in my sleep.
5. I got stitches in my thigh after falling out of a tree house as a child.
6. I love comedies. My favorite one is Coming to America.
7. I'm a true romantic, although most people think I'm a freak.
8. I own an RV and I actually drive it myself.
9. I'm a perfectionist and I never quit!
10. I love to educate myself by reading books and get suggestions all the time from a friend.
11. I take vitamins every day — health is very important to me.
12. I'm always punctual and don't like to be kept waiting.
13. If I had a superpower, it would be X-ray vision.
14. I have had every Jordan shoe ever made — ever!
15. I love Mexican food. It's about the only thing that I know how to cook.
16. I am somewhat of a germaphobe.
17. I own my own plane — a Hawker 700 jet. It's not shared or leased, it's mine, 100 percent.
18. I'm very appreciative of all that I have. I don't take anything for granted.
19. It bothers me when people repeat themselves too much.
20. I created my own cognac, Conjure, and learned how to blend it in Cognac, France.
21. I wear a necklace that has a picture of my daughter on it.
22. I drink red wine, preferably Syrah.
23. I don't travel with a big entourage — normally just one or two people.
24. I eat hot sauce on my scrambled eggs.
25. I have a short attention span — very short. I like to get it done!
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!