Music legend Stevie Nicks, 63, (her latest album, In Your Dreams, is out now) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I always try to be on time.
2. I think fabulous sheets are crucial.
3. I love cashmere.
4. One of my favorite things to do is read European fashion magazines.
5. One of the most thrilling days of my life was visiting the cast of Glee.
6. I believe in long hair for everybody.
7. I never sit in the sun.
8. Forgiveness is a big priority in my life.
9. I use a Power Plate machine to work out.
10. I keep holiday lights on one of my trees in the backyard all year long. Why not?
11. Face creams, especially La Mer, are mandatory.
12. I have a gold Buddha frog from Pier 1 on my desk.
13. My dog is my best friend.
14. I love furry hot water bottles.
15. I enjoy watching cartoons.
16. I believe it's good to have your mattress on the floor.
17. I will not drink chai lattes. They're too fattening.
18. I'm a fanatic about good lighting in every room in my home.
19. I do not sing in the rain.
20. One of my goals is to inspire others.
21. "Be generous" is one of my mantras.
22. I often use rainbow lightbulbs.
23. I use Erno Laszlo's Shake-It mashup.
24. I love being on a boat or looking out at sea.
Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
25. I love what I do.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!