Amy Schumer isn’t one to hold back about her personal life during her stand-up acts. Fresh off her Saturday Night Live hosting gig, the comedian, 34, gets frank with Us Weekly, revealing 25 fun facts about herself. Her first HBO special, Amy Schumer: Live at the Apollo, airs Saturday, Oct. 17 at 10 p.m. ET.
1. I have a big scar on my leg from a high school surfing accident.
2. I was a competitive volleyball player, and I still love to play at the beach.
3. I cannot whistle.
4. I love dogs.
5. And hate almost all cats.
6. I’ve seen Bono at an airport.
7. For school bake sales, I would make toast.
8. I was once a pedicab driver.
9. I speak sign language.
10. I suck at math.
11. I’m a really good horseback rider.
12. My godfather is Doug Barr, who was on the show The Fall Guy with Lee Majors.
13. I lived across the hall from Judith Light when I was a baby, and she was friends with my mom, Sandra.
14. I once s—t my pants in Austin.
15. I like gum.
16. Eggplant makes my mouth hurt.
17. I love reading memoirs.
18. My brother, Jason, is an amazing bass clarinet player.
19. I have gone skydiving.
20. I did not like skydiving.
21. I’m an introvert.
22. I love Rombauer chardonnay, but they refuse to sponsor me and my friend Bridget Everett.
23. I’m afraid of spiders.
24. And small talk.
25. I wear sweatpants all day, unless I’m forced not to.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!