Audrey Middleton is ready to expect the unexpected this summer on Big Brother — and she's definitely not in the house to make friends. "I'm bringing in a very versatile perspective of a character that hasn't been brought before. Nobody's off limits," hints the 25-year-old Georgia digital media consultant. "I'm going to do whatever I have to do. I want to play how Dexter Morgan would. I'm not a serial killer, but I'm not a wallflower by any means."
Ahead of Big Brother's two-night Season 17 premiere Wednesday, June 24, Us Weekly highlights five things BB17 fans need to know about Middleton.
1. She's a BB superfan. Applying for Season 17 online, the Villa Rica, Ga., resident prides herself on having seen every episode of every season. And as a super fan, Middleton isn't worried about finding a new BFF in the house this summer — she wants that $500,000! "With this game, you either go out early enough to be a hero, or stay long enough to be a villain. I'm going to be a misunderstood villain," Middleton predicted in a CBS interview with two-time BB alum Jeff Schroeder. Oh, and America, she wants to be America's Player pretty badly. "Fans: I'm a friend — hook me up!"
2. She's open about being transgender, and she'll tell her story on her own terms. In a statement released on June 16, CBS said Middleton was upfront about her transition during the application and casting process. "I hope you watch with compassion and an open mind to learn something about a community that you may not be familiar with. This is Audrey's story to tell, and I'm looking forward to hearing it," host Julie Chen said at the time.
3. Beyonce is her spirit animal. A total girlie girl who told CBS' Shroeder that her day job consisted of "[sitting] on my Facebook all day and [taking] selfies," Middleton will have to fight for bathroom time in the Big Brother house so she can doll up just like her idol. "I like to put a lot of effort into my appearance. Not in a superficial way, but it's one of the most fun forms of self-expression for me," she wrote in her Big Brother biography. "Fabulous hair, lashes, makeup, I'm the Beyonce of my life story. As I should be, right?"
4. A former pizza delivery person and MMA Ring Girl, Middleton is suuuuuper into astrology and will be able to read her fellow houseguests like, well, a book. "I have some nerdy hobbies. One being I have taken a huge interest in astrology," said Middleton, who plans to bring her tarot cards into the house. "I do believe in being able to tap into the unconscious and revealing a perspective that you can't necessarily see as clearly with all the conscious 'brain chatter,' she said. " . . . Each card offers a psychological perspective that should be in the hindsight of a person's mind anyway."
5. Expect to see lots of her in a bikini. A former competitive swimmer, Middleton never misses an opportunity to swim laps at the gym, and is outside every chance she gets. "When I'm not nerding out on the computer, I love doing things outdoors. Camping, hiking, rock climbing, rafting, kayaking, swimming, and the list goes on," the houseguest told CBS. "I live for adventure!"
The two-night premiere of Season 17 of Big Brother airs on Wednesday, June 24, on CBS at 8 p.m. ET and Thursday, June 25 at 8 p.m. ET. It will then air on Sundays and Wednesdays, with Julie Chen hosting live evictions on Thursdays.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!