Country superstar Carrie Underwood, whose new album, Storyteller, is out now, shared 25 fun facts about herself with Us Weekly.
1. I love the smell of skunk.
2. I am directionally challenged. I get lost. Constantly.
3. When I was in seventh grade, I was a member of the Jonathan Taylor Thomas fan club.
4. I don’t do math.
5. I’ve never been pulled over or received a speeding/parking ticket.
6. I don’t smoke, but sometimes I need a smoke break.
7. I drive like a grandma.
8. I love all vegetables… except eggplant. I hate eggplant.
9. I had a pet duck when I was young. His name was Drake. He liked to eat dog food and bite me.
10. I am an amazing whistler… like, The Andy Griffith Show theme song good.
11. I met my husband [NHL player Mike Fisher] in a meet and greet.
12. Our first kiss was on New Year’s Eve when the countdown ended.
13. I have trouble writing the capital letter B or 3 or a cursive Z. My hand just won’t do it.
14. I can’t see very well but I refuse to wear contacts or glasses, or go to the optometrist. I’m not sure why.
15. I once slammed my pinkie finger in the trunk door of a car — on Christmas Eve!
16. I’m a bit of a doomsday preparer. Make fun of me, but we’ll see who survives the zombie apocalypse.
17. When I was little, I found a robin’s egg and decided to incubate it so it would hatch. It didn’t work, but hey, I tried.
18. I’m a lover of all animals, except for turtles. Sure, I’ll pull over my car to rescue one off the road, but I won’t be happy about it!
19. I have a massive crush on Patrick Stewart. Always have, always will.
20. My parents almost named me Stacy.
21. I know every word to every song from Wham!’s Make It Big album.
22. I strongly dislike Valentine’s Day.
23. If mustard were a food group, I would totally be into that. I love the condiment on almost everything.
24. I graduated salutatorian of my high school and with magna cum laude honors in college.
25. If I could have one superpower, I would choose the power of teleportation. Travel these days is so stressful. Beam me up, Scotty!
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!