Country superstar Carrie Underwood, whose new album, Storyteller, is out now, shared 25 fun facts about herself with Us Weekly.
1. I love the smell of skunk.
2. I am directionally challenged. I get lost. Constantly.
3. When I was in seventh grade, I was a member of the Jonathan Taylor Thomas fan club.
4. I don’t do math.
5. I’ve never been pulled over or received a speeding/parking ticket.
6. I don’t smoke, but sometimes I need a smoke break.
7. I drive like a grandma.
8. I love all vegetables… except eggplant. I hate eggplant.
9. I had a pet duck when I was young. His name was Drake. He liked to eat dog food and bite me.
10. I am an amazing whistler… like, The Andy Griffith Show theme song good.
11. I met my husband [NHL player Mike Fisher] in a meet and greet.
12. Our first kiss was on New Year’s Eve when the countdown ended.
13. I have trouble writing the capital letter B or 3 or a cursive Z. My hand just won’t do it.
14. I can’t see very well but I refuse to wear contacts or glasses, or go to the optometrist. I’m not sure why.
15. I once slammed my pinkie finger in the trunk door of a car — on Christmas Eve!
16. I’m a bit of a doomsday preparer. Make fun of me, but we’ll see who survives the zombie apocalypse.
17. When I was little, I found a robin’s egg and decided to incubate it so it would hatch. It didn’t work, but hey, I tried.
18. I’m a lover of all animals, except for turtles. Sure, I’ll pull over my car to rescue one off the road, but I won’t be happy about it!
19. I have a massive crush on Patrick Stewart. Always have, always will.
20. My parents almost named me Stacy.
21. I know every word to every song from Wham!’s Make It Big album.
22. I strongly dislike Valentine’s Day.
23. If mustard were a food group, I would totally be into that. I love the condiment on almost everything.
24. I graduated salutatorian of my high school and with magna cum laude honors in college.
25. If I could have one superpower, I would choose the power of teleportation. Travel these days is so stressful. Beam me up, Scotty!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!