1. The first concert I went to was The Beach Boys. The last concert I went to was The Beach Boys.
2. I still wear my dad's cologne, Aramis.
3. I like onomatopoeia—words that sound like what they mean, like tweet and roar.
4. I have a dog that I love a lot but I don't talk about her publicly. She's very sensitive when it comes to press.
5. I'm the narrator on the Elvis Presley tour at Graceland. No, I have never seen the King's bedroom.
6. I once played bongos with Willie Nelson.
7. I've been on TV most of my life, but I don't love watching it (or myself).
8. I'm obsessed with Disneyland. On my first trip, I begged Tinker Bell for her number, but she wouldn't give it to me.
9. The first celebrity I ever met was the Fonz [Henry Winkler].
10. I've been in many musicals on stage and TV, but I don't actually like to sing.
11. I was a complete band geek in school.
12. I've been told that when I run, I look like one of the marionettes in Team America: World Police.
13. I own fewer than 30 tank tops.
14. I love to garden.
15. I've never seen Mean Girls, but I have seen Step Brothers.
16. I'm proud of Full House, but the last time I watched a full episode was 20 years ago.
17. I like to do Pilates three to four times a week.
18. I have 27 pairs of reading glasses.
19. I drove my dad's white El Camino from age 16 until the second year I was on General Hospital. I still have it.
20. I cut my own hair.
21. Warning: I eat crackers in bed.
22. I have extremely skinny legs. I used to wear shorts under my jeans in high school to hide them.
23. I won't talk badly about my exes, but I will write about them on folded-up notecards and hand them out to friends at parties.
24. I'm a terble speller.
25. I am more neurotic than I may seem.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!