Lucy Hale's debut album, Road Between, is out now, and Pretty Little Liars returns to ABC Family on June 10 at 8 P.M. Here, the 24-year-old star tells Us Weekly the honest truth—sharing 25 things you don't know about her.
1. My first name is actually Karen, but I've gone by Lucy since I was born.
2. I have one sister and four stepsisters. There's a lot of estrogen in my family!
3. I had braces for about three years. Then I had to wear Invisalign for a year because my dog chewed up my retainers.
4. That said, I'm obsessed with teeth. I have teeth crushes on people.
5. I believe in ghosts and I'm really intrigued by paranormal activity.
6. One of my favorite cities is Vancouver, British Columbia.
7. I'm not a fan of flying. Heights scare me.
8. I sang long before I ever thought of acting.
9. Although I play a liar on TV, I try to live a pretty honest life. I get anxiety just from telling a white lie.
10. People are always kind of shocked at how small I am—I'm 5-foot-2.
11. I go to sleep thinking about my morning coffee.
12. I tend to wake up two to five minutes before my alarm goes off.
13. I'm a terrible driver.
14. You may not hear my Tennessee accent when I talk, but you can definitely hear it when I sing.
15. I swear, ranch dressing was my secret weapon while I was recording my album, Road Between. Ranch is always the right answer.
16. I auditioned for Fifty Shades of Grey.
17. One of my favorite TV shows is Bizarre Foods With Andrew Zimmern.
18. I'm usually drawn to and attracted to musicians.
19. I have a total of eight ear piercings.
20. I want to dye my hair a crazy color. Maybe during filming hiatus.
21. Eyebrows are kind of my thing.
22. I consider myself a hummus connoisseur.
23. Meeting Dolly Parton is at the top of my bucket list.
24. I learned more about myself from making my album than from any other life experience.
25. I used to have a crush on one of my castmates—and it's not who you think. My song "Lie a Little Better" is about that experience.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!