Lucy Hale's debut album, Road Between, is out now, and Pretty Little Liars returns to ABC Family on June 10 at 8 P.M. Here, the 24-year-old star tells Us Weekly the honest truth—sharing 25 things you don't know about her.
1. My first name is actually Karen, but I've gone by Lucy since I was born.
2. I have one sister and four stepsisters. There's a lot of estrogen in my family!
3. I had braces for about three years. Then I had to wear Invisalign for a year because my dog chewed up my retainers.
4. That said, I'm obsessed with teeth. I have teeth crushes on people.
5. I believe in ghosts and I'm really intrigued by paranormal activity.
6. One of my favorite cities is Vancouver, British Columbia.
7. I'm not a fan of flying. Heights scare me.
8. I sang long before I ever thought of acting.
9. Although I play a liar on TV, I try to live a pretty honest life. I get anxiety just from telling a white lie.
10. People are always kind of shocked at how small I am—I'm 5-foot-2.
11. I go to sleep thinking about my morning coffee.
12. I tend to wake up two to five minutes before my alarm goes off.
13. I'm a terrible driver.
14. You may not hear my Tennessee accent when I talk, but you can definitely hear it when I sing.
15. I swear, ranch dressing was my secret weapon while I was recording my album, Road Between. Ranch is always the right answer.
16. I auditioned for Fifty Shades of Grey.
17. One of my favorite TV shows is Bizarre Foods With Andrew Zimmern.
18. I'm usually drawn to and attracted to musicians.
19. I have a total of eight ear piercings.
20. I want to dye my hair a crazy color. Maybe during filming hiatus.
21. Eyebrows are kind of my thing.
22. I consider myself a hummus connoisseur.
23. Meeting Dolly Parton is at the top of my bucket list.
24. I learned more about myself from making my album than from any other life experience.
Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
25. I used to have a crush on one of my castmates—and it's not who you think. My song "Lie a Little Better" is about that experience.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!