The Modern Family actress, 44, reportedly brought in $43 million — a 66 percent increase in earnings since last year — thanks to her Emmy-winning ABC comedy and endorsement deals with companies such as Head and Shoulders. This is the fifth consecutive year she's made the top of the list.
The data was collected from June 1, 2015 to June 1, 2016.
Vergara's Modern Family costar Julie Bowen also made the cut. Per Forbes, the 46-year-old star came in at No. 10 with $10 million.
Some new faces also landed on the list. Quantico's leading lady Priyanka Chopra (No. 8) earned $11 million, and Castle's Stana Katic (No. 7) banked $12 million. Katic left the ABC crime procedural after eight seasons in April. It was later canceled. Us Weekly exclusively revealed that she and her costar Nathan Fillion often feuded on set.
Last month, Forbes revealed that Oscar winner Jennifer Lawrence was Hollywood's highest-paid movie actress for the second year in a row with $46 million.
Check out Forbes' Top 10 TV list below:
1. Sofia Vergara – $43 million
2. Kaley Cuoco – $24.5 million
3. Mindy Kaling – $15 million
4. Mariska Hargitay – $14.5 million
5. Ellen Pompeo – $14.5 million
6. Kerry Washington – $13.5 million
7. Stana Katic – $12 million
8. Priyanka Chopra – $11 million
9. Julianna Margulies – $10.5 million
10. Julie Bowen – $10 million
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!