Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Finding a dress we love is one thing — but finding a dress we love with pockets? Well, that’s just heaven! Pockets are seriously convenient for stashing lip gloss, credit cards or even our smartphones to help keep Us hands-free when we don’t want to carry a purse.
Instead of being pleasantly surprised by coming across a dress with pockets, we decided to put the pockets first in our shopping quest. The result? We found a slew of chic options for the spring and summer! Keep scrolling to shop, and get prepped to take on warm weather with style and functionality.
21 Adorable Spring and Summer Dresses — With Pockets!
Casual Daytime Dresses
2. We Also Love: This dress from Amazon Essentials is made out of linen, which is the ideal lightweight material for hot weather!
3. We Also Love: Shoppers love the slimming effect and button-front details of this Halife midi dress!
5. We Also Love: Layer this overall mini dress from CULTURE CODE with bralettes, baby tees or tanks for a sweet ensemble!
8. We Also Love: The patch pockets on this Daily Ritual T-shirt dress are so unique!
Flowy, Boho Maxi Dresses
12. We Also Love: The contrasting stripes on this Hount sleeveless maxi are seriously flattering — and chic too!
15. We Also Love: This Salimdy maxi dress has a similar fit to the one we just mentioned, but you’re going to swoon over the funky tropical prints!
Formal Office and Cocktail Dresses
20. We Also Love: This Kasper cap sleeve midi dress will make you feel like an absolute boss — ready to take on the world!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!