It's a clutch and a shoulder bag! This $68 purse is printed in snake and covered in grommets, so you know that I really love it. The flip side has a great little handle to slide your hand in to hold it as a clutch, and the chain strap sits securely on your shoulder. It also looks a lot smaller than it is. It goes with just about everything.
The designer, Lori Goldstein, is a stylist who has worked in the business forever for designers such as Vera Wang and Carolina Herrrera and has styled at Vogue, Vanity Fair and W. It's great that she's found a home to brand all she knows.
LOGO by Lori Goldstein's Faux Snake Clutch with Grommet Details
Chic details abound in this rectangular clutch. From the faux snake skin exterior, which features ombre coloring, to the goldtone grommets that punctuate the front, this bag is all about style. A detachable goldtone chain strap lets you carry it as a handbag or a clutch.
– Top zipper with faux snake skin zipper pull
– Lined interior, back wall zipper pocket, two front wall open pockets
– Measures 13-1/2"W x 8-1/2"H x 1"D with a 12" strap drop
– Body is 60 percent cotton and 40 percent polyester
– Lining is 80 percent polyester and 20 percent cotton
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!