Brooke Shields: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Army Wives' Brooke Shields, 48, spills her secrets to Us. Her new movie, The Hot Flashes, is out in July.
1. I get shots because I'm allergic to my dog.
2. My first movie was Annie Hall but my scenes were cut.
3. I love curling up in the Allegra La-Z-Boy chair to read while my daughters (Rowan, 10, and Grier, 7) do their homework.
4. I always regret not continuing to study piano.
5. I put on '40s music and dance alone in my house.
6. I go to the Container Store when I'm stressed.
7. I have two tattoos.
8. I am afraid to skydive.
9. Laughing is my favorite thing to do.
10. When I was a kid, I had a Siberian husky. When she died, my mom told me that she went to Alaska to pull sleds.
11. I can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue.
12. I can open a twist-off beer bottle with my forearm.
13. The first day filming Army Wives, I fell down the stairs of the C-17 plane I was supposed to have been flying.
14. I did an internship at the San Diego Zoo in high school.
15. I knocked down a support beam of my house pulling the car into the garage when my heel got stuck.
16. I can still zip up my original Calvin Klein jeans.
17. I graduated with honors in French literature from Princeton University.
18. My exercise of choice is spinning at SoulCycle.
19. My parents got divorced when I was 5 months old.
20. I am addicted to Ice Breakers Sours.
21. I was born two months premature. I weighed 5 pounds, 3 ounces (what happened?).
22. I hate "to be continued" on TV shows.
23. I have three half sisters and one stepsister from my dad's second marriage.
24. My first car was a brown Chrysler LeBaron convertible.
25. While falling asleep, I dream about decorating imaginary houses.