Evelyn Lozada: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
These days, Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada keeps scoring slam dunks -- on top of starring in the hit VH1 show and running her own makeup line (Vida Lux Cosmetics), she also welcomed a baby boy last month. Now, she's doing a 60-Day weight loss challenge with youthH2O and GNC to lose the baby weight. Below, the 38-year-old reality star shares 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I've always wanted to do a fitness show.
2. I had an obsession with Wonder Woman & Barbie growing up.
3. I hate the smell of mustard.
4. When I was younger, I had 10 hamsters.
5. I didn't start drinking water until I was 25.
6. Jennifer Lopez and I went clubbing together in New York.
7. I'm afraid of the ocean, but will still go in.
8. I'm obsessed with CNN.
9. I have 150 perfumes.
10. My favorite food is Spanish.
11. I can eat avocado every day.
12. My favorite clothing designer is Roberto Cavalli.
13. I'm obsessed with anything that has a print.
14. I like drinking Coconut Ciroc on the rocks.
15. I’m obsessed with Vida Lux lip-gloss.
16. I love fitted ball caps.
17. My favorite meal of the day is breakfast.
18. I love weight training.
19. When I was younger I was terrified of fireworks.
20. As a kid, I loved eating mayonnaise and jelly on Italian bread.
21. I love to dance salsa and merengue.
22. I love roller coasters and theme parks.
23. I was in a girl group with five or six girls in the neighborhood when I was a kid. My stage name was Diamond and I wore jelly shoes.
24. When I was 10, I had a job at Hallmark and my boss would pay me with stickers instead of stamps.
25. When I was younger, I had a cat named Gorgeous, but my mom got rid of her because Gorgeous only liked me! A few months later, the cat got back into our building when she was in labor -- Gorgeous was at my door crying with half of the kitten out!