Snooki Braves the New Jersey Snow Storm, Blake Shelton Praises Wife Miranda Lambert: Top Tweets
As the northeastern part of America faced drastic winter weather, New Jersey resident Snooki tweeted about the epic storm, while Blake Shelton couldn't stop gushing about his wife Miranda Lambert: See Us Weekly's roundup of the top 10 celebrity tweets you may have missed!
1. Snooki: "Ah just saw our power lines fall down everyone be safe out there today! Hopefully they can fix it soon, don't want Lorenzo to freeze."
2. Blake Shelton: "Lucky to be married to the girl... Proud to know the artist."
3. Ellen DeGeneres: "Why don't oysters share their pearls? They're shellfish. #ClassicJokeWednesday"
4. Rainn Wilson: "If I were a Jewish Hawaiin I would use shalom for 'hello', aloha for 'goodbye' and shaloha for 'peace'."
5. Alec Baldwin: "I mean.....you GOTTA see this. #mywifeisanalien"
Credit: Courtesy Alec Baldwin
6. Seth Meyers: "The closest I come to having a super power is when I wear water proof boots on a snowy day."
7. Jason Biggs: "Ruben Studdard should announce he's running for the same congressional seat as Clay Aiken."
8. Gary Janetti: "The Olympics have already brought the world together. Everyone can agree how gross Sochi is."
9. Juliette Lewis: "Wait what, its 2014??!! So that means 2005 was almost 10 yrs ago!!!?? #OhF***YouTIMEyoureIrrelevant !"
10. Joan Rivers: "Duck Dynasty’s ratings down 28%. After the anti-gay slurs, the chance that they'll be able to hire a good interior decorator are down 100%."