Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo, a whole collection of Cinderella goods for you!
Disney's live-action take on its classic cartoon fairy tale, Cinderella—starring Lily James, Richard Madden, and Cate Blanchett—is nearly here! And to celebrate, the House of Mouse partnered with a bevy of fashion and beauty brands to bring you some extra-adorable princess-themed pieces.
And no, these are not just for your little sister: There's a Cinderella collection for MAC, a glass slipper-sequined sweater from LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's, bedazzled baubles from a number of high-end jewelry makers, and yes, even a pair of crystal-studded Jimmy Choo heels. (And none are disappearing after midnight!)
Scroll down to see our favorite grabs from the many Cinderella collections, in stores now. And catch the film when it hits theaters on Friday, March 13.
1. Curl up with a good fairy tale and sip tea like a lady from the Cinderella Latte Mug, which features a cartoon illustration of star James in costume. ($13, DisneyStore.com)
2. If the Choos are a little out of budget, may we recommend Cindy's famed slipper as a dainty charm on the Disney Cinderella Glass Slipper Necklace instead? ($10, HotTopic.com)
3. You don't even need an invite to a ball to slip into the Eureka by Christos Garkinos Lace Dress, perfect for those warmer days to come. ($125, HSN.com)
4. They may not be glass, but the Donald J Pliner's pearl-dusted loafers are just as glam—and, let's face it, probably just a bit more practical. ($395, coming soon to HSN.com)
5. Embrace your inner flower princess in the Modern Princess Collection by Coco Rocha Petal Skirt, emblazoned with Ella's beloved butterflies. ($90, coming soon to HSN.com)
6. The MAC Cinderella "Stroke of Midnight" eye shadow palette will help you create a soft, shimmering smoky eye—more than appropriate for a princess. (But be quick—the collection is already selling out online!) ($44, MACcosmetics.com and MAC stores)
7. With green, purple, pink, and opalescent stones, this Heidi Daus "Fairytale Forest" cuff, which also boasts a watch, is the only statement accessory you need. ($160, HSN.com)
Be a trendsetter! Sign up now for the Us Weekly Style & Beauty newsletter to get celeb fashion, beauty tips, and more delivered directly to your inbox.