Rachel McAdams: Four Countries, Four Looks
Forget press tour, Rachel McAdams is on a tress tour for Morning Glory!
In just six days, the 32-year-old actress sported four head-turning looks.
First stop: Berlin. On January 9, McAdams wore a soft, messy up-do to the premiere (top left). Then at Tuesday's London's premiere, McAdams let her hair loose (top right). The middle part and extra volume at the crown gave the style a retro feel. Thursday's shaggy 'do in Madrid, however, fell a little flat (bottom left).
The clear winner, though, is McAdams' Friday style with its side-part and loose waves (bottom right). And, luckily, McAdams' hair stylist, Thomas Dunkin, shared the how-to with UsMagazine.com.
How to Get Rachel's Effortlessly Chic Blow Out:
1. Work a conditioning styling treatment like Sebastian Professional Potion 9 into wet hair and blow-dry hair with a very large round brush.
2. After drying each section, wrap it around your fingers and secure the section with a clip.
3. Once the whole head has been blown out and pinned, spritz a strong hold hairspray like Sebastian Professional Shaper Fierce at the roots for extra hold and support.
4. Release each of the sections to create an "accidental" side part.
5. Use your fingers to style the hair, sweeping any fringe or layers over one eye.