25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Jenny McCarthy
Jenny McCarthy, 37, (her seventh book, Love, Lust & Faking It, is out now) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. I love sweeping and cleaning my house.
2. I'd rather see Pink Floyd in concert than win an Academy Award.
3. I'm deathly allergic to garlic.
4. I hate getting my nails done, but I do it to cure my man hands.
5. My favorite thing in the world is a chocolate milk shake from Johnny Rockets.
6. I went to college for two years to become a nurse. I'm still considering it.
7. I have a birthmark on my right thigh that looks like the state of Georgia.
8. I'm always giving away everything I own to my friends.
9. If I wanted to, I could be a professional poker player.
10. I'm horrible at small talk.
11. I get bored easily.
12. When I feel like laughing, I watch Showgirls.
13. I'm addicted to Thework.com.
14. I always wanted to visit an Amish community.
15. My molar teeth are so sharp that I swear I was an animal in my last life.
16. Some say I'm physically stronger than most men.
17. I've had a girl crush on Kelly Lynch since the '90s.
18. I can't stand to listen to anyone slice anything with a knife on a plate.
19. I can't wear perfume or walk through perfume sections in department stores.
20. I pray for the dogs in my neighborhood. Even the one that bit me.
21. I'm allergic to wine!
22. I still spin in circles hoping to turn into Wonder Woman.
23. I'm obsessed with the sound of old-time cash registers.
24. I'm Buddhist.
25. I'm amazing in every sport except for baseball, football, tennis, track, swimming, polo, soccer, volleyball, bowling and golf.