American Idol Top 3 Finalists: 24 Things You Don't Know About Us
Caleb Johnson, Jena Irene and Alex Preston have sung their way to the top! See your top three American Idol XIII finalists perform in the milestone 500th episode on Wednesday, May 14, at 8:00 p.m. and then find out who makes it to the final two when America's vote is revealed on Thursday, May 15, at 9:00 p.m., both on FOX.
Together, the singing sensations share 24 things you don't know about them with Us Weekly.
Caleb Johnson, 23, of Asheville, N.C.
1. The first time I ever sang was at my high school talent show during my junior year. I sang "Fortunate Son" by Creedence Clearwater Revival.
2. I wanted to be a filmmaker before a singer.
3. I own a vinyl record collection with over 200 records.
4. I played in a band called Elijah Hooker.
5. I have one little brother named Houston and a beagle named Sparky.
6. When I was 19, I was run over by my own car when nobody was driving it!
7. I'm afraid of the dark and always leave the bathroom light on when I sleep. I'm also afraid of spiders.
8. I've tried out for American Idol three times over a period of five years!
Jena Irene, 17, of Farmington Hills, Mich.
1. My hair is naturally brown, not black.
2. I worked at a Coney Island restaurant for about two years before auditioning for American Idol.
3. I don't know how to read music very well!
4. My favorite place in the world is the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas.
5. I was only 4 pounds when I was born.
6. My first kiss was on a Ferris wheel in 7th grade.
7. I sleepwalk!
8. I have a tiny crush on the actor Logan Lerman!
Alex Preston, 21, of Mont Vernon, N.H.
1. My favorite food is buffalo chicken calzone.
2. I am also a good cook!
3. I love to swing dance.
4. Thankfully, I have never broken a bone.
5. I don't have any tattoos.
6. Remembering lyrics is really stressful for me.
7. My favorite music genres are jazz and indie.
8. I actually love shopping for clothes!