Ben Higgins, who’s currently looking for love on season 20 of ABC’s The Bachelor (Mondays at 8 p.m.), shared 25 interesting facts about himself with Us Weekly.
1. I wear retainers at night.
2. I played three sports when I was a kid: basketball, football and golf.
3. I am an only child.
4. Cooking is my favorite hobby.
5. Growing up, my family owned a fish-fry business. So I know how to fry some fish.
6. I’m allergic to shellfish.
7. Baked barbecue chips are my go-to snack.
8. I cannot stand someone touching my face.
9. Morning is my favorite time of the day.
10. In college, I was hit by a car while walking down the sidewalk.
11. I still have a problem walking with my back turned to traffic.
12. Whiskey on the rocks is my drink of choice.
13. I once found more than $1 million worth of cocaine in Miami Beach. (Don’t worry; I turned it in!)
14. I volunteered in Peru with one of my best friends for a few months after college.
15. I actually got a job as a zookeeper while I lived in Cusco, Peru.
16. I have a tattoo that says “Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed — Proverbs 16:3.”
17. When I was younger — well, who am I kidding? — even today, Winnie the Pooh is my favorite!
18. I graduated from Indiana University.
19. I hate horror films.
20. When I’m stressed, a massage is the best way to calm me down. (Hint, hint!)
21. I’m a die-hard Chicago Cubs baseball fan.
22. I have seen every episode of Saved by the Bell.
23. I’ve torn my ACL twice.
24. I spend most of my free time helping out Humanity and Hope United.
25. My favorite genre of music is red-dirty country.
Can't get enough of Us? Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter packed with the latest celeb news, hot pics, and more!