Rob Kardashian: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Rob Kardashian shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly. The reality star, 25, is also a sock designer for the line, Arthur George.
1. My favorite ice cream is Häagen-Dazs coffee.
2. I sleep with my baby blanket, Kiki, that my nana made for me.
3. I won state cross-country competitions several times during high school.
4. I get a shave every week.
5. I also get regular manicures and pedicures at my house.
6. I literally change my phone number 10 times a year and I don't ever save my contacts.
PHOTOS: The Kardashians' Best White-Hot Fashions
7. I called my sock line Arthur George after my middle name, followed by my dad's middle name.
8. I've been on day one of my workout routine for two years.
9. In college, I drank so much lemonade I had to get my tonsils out.
10. My lucky number is 34.
11. I reorganize my closet nearly every week.
12. My favorite band to see live is Arcade Fire.
13. I say "Bible" instead of saying "I swear."
14. I have 16 tattoos ... and counting.
PHOTOS: Meet the Cast of DWTS: Season 13!
15. I only work out to R&B music.
16. I'm obsessed with neon sneakers.
17. I love gold jewelry!
18. I watch the BBC channel daily but only Top Gear and Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares.
19. I sanitize all the phones in my house weekly.
20. My favorite outdoor activity is what runner Steve Prefontaine called an "easy 10": a basic 10-mile run.
21. I feel that Sour Patch Watermelons are the best candy.
PHOTOS: Kardashian Family Vacation!
22. If I could be anyone, I'd choose the lead singer of Arcade Fire, Win Butler.
23. My roulette numbers are 3, 4, 7, 11, 17, 26 and 32.
24. I graduated from the University of Southern California in 2009.
25. My favorite sister is my youngest one, Kylie.