Kaitlyn Bristowe, 30, took a break from searching for love on ABC’s hit show The Bachelorette, which airs Mondays at 8 p.m., to fill Us Weekly in on 25 surprising facts about herself.
1. I have an extreme fear of birds. It’s the flapping that scares me.
2. I’m a huge musical theater nerd. When I was in high school, I was the fiddler in Fiddler on the Roof.
3. If I could be an animal, I would be a quokka, the happiest animal in the world.
4. I have naturally curly hair.
5. Monopoly was my favorite game as a kid.
6. I’ve never spent more than $100 on shoes.
7. My favorite movie is Across the Universe.
8. I secretly sang in a choir and didn’t tell my friends for a year.
9. I received a full-ride scholarship to a dance company.
10. I love sushi.
11. My guilty pleasure is watching Extreme Couponing.
12. A Bernese mountain dog named Doug is my dream pet.
13. I attended cosmetology school for three years.
14. Laundry is my absolute favorite chore.
15. No one is closer to me than my mom.
16. I hate ice cream. My favorite dessert is chocolate sticky toffee pudding.
17. I am obsessed with Nirvana and Kurt Cobain.
18. My favorite color is black.
19. My middle name is Dawn, and my family calls me KD.
20. Sometimes I bite my nails in my sleep.
21. I’ve seen every single episode of Family Guy.
22. If I could go anywhere, I would go to the Canary Islands in Spain.
23. I love country music, especially Luke Bryan.
24. I love camping. One time the weather was awful, so we just camped in the garage.
25. I high-five myself in the mirror in the mornings to set the day off right.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!