Two more women have come forward with claims that Bill Cosby drugged and sexually assaulted them. The former Cosby Show star has already been accused by over 20 women since Janice Dickinson first came forward with rape claims against the star this past November.
During a press conference held by attorney Gloria Allred on Thursday, Feb. 12 in Los Angeles, former models Linda Brown and Lise-Lotte Lublin similarly accused the actor of drugging and sexually assaulting them years ago.
"He flipped me over and sexually assaulted me. I felt like a rag doll," Brown said, claiming the incident happened more than 45 years ago when Cosby gave her a drink in a Toronto hotel room in 1969. “I had no idea how my clothes came off or how or why I was in his bed."
Brown, now 66, explained she was in the hotel with Cosby after her agent set up a meeting between the two and that Cosby asked her to come to his hotel room because he had a gift for her.
Lublin had a similar story to tell. The now 48-year-old also claims that, after an evening with Crosby in a Las Vegas hotel room during which he gave her a drink, she woke up the next morning in her home with no memory of what had transipred the night before.
The accusations are just the latest against the comedian, who, along with Dickinson, Joan Tarshis, Barbara Bowman, and a handful of other women, has been accused of rape.
According to Dickinson, Cosby reportedly raped her in 1982. The model told CNN’s Fredricka Whitfield this past December that Cosby gave her a pill she thought was for menstrual cramps. “The last thing I remember was blacking out and Cosby mounting me like the monster he was,” she said. “And I was thinking, ‘What the heck?’ I remember passing out, but more specifically waking up. There was a lot of pain downstairs. There was semen all over me and that my pajama bottoms were off and my top was open.”
Cosby’s lawyer has repeatedly denied the allegations. "The new, never-before-heard claims from women who have come forward in the past two weeks with unsubstantiated, fantastical stories about things they say occurred 30, 40, or even 50 years ago have escalated far past the point of absurdity," his lawyer Martin Singer said in December. "These brand-new claims about alleged decades-old events are becoming increasingly ridiculous, and it is completely illogical that so many people would have said nothing, done nothing, and made no reports to law enforcement or asserted civil claims if they thought they had been assaulted over a span of so many years."
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!