1. I’m a massive coffee drinker. And I’m a big fan of oat milk lattes.
2. The last song I karaoked was “Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen.
3. My first job was as an intern at Virgin Records when I was 14. I remember I had to prepare a bunch of guitars for artists to come in and sign.
4. I really want to go to Antarctica to get the penguin stamp in the passport.
5. My biggest fear is dying in a plane crash because the idea of plummeting to the earth 600 miles an hour for three minutes … it’s f**ked up.
6. I’ve survived the crash. I’m in the desert, I have: a Breitling Emergency watch, a knife and a container for water.
7. I bought a camper van and I’m having it custom-built right now. I’m into nerdy stuff.
8. My favorite movie is Blade Runner.
9. I’m getting better at cooking. My go-to is grilling. Man cooking, you know?
10. My hidden talent: I’m an incredibly good shot.
11. I do a lot of cross-training.
12. One time, I spent eight days rafting down the Zambezi River. That was awesome just because it’s like, “Hey, look, there’s a hippo.”
13. My biggest pet peeve is people who complain about food.
14. My favorite book is Ready Player One [by Ernest Cline]. Movie sucked, book was amazing.
15. When I’m 50, all my kids [daughters Pearl, 6, Andy, 3, and Minnie, 5 months, with ex Lisa] will be over 18, which is going to be great. I’ll have freedom.
16. My favorite city in the U.S. is Jackson, Wyoming. I just like that it’s beautiful.
17. I play PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG). It’s not Fortnite, that’s the easier one.
18. I’d rather play PUBG for hours than binge-watch TV.
19. I wish I could go back to school. I’d get a master’s in history or anthropology.
20. I have never been fired from a job. I never got the “Step into my office, son.”
21. The kid movie I really like, which is so underrated, is Home.
23. My first concert was probably the obvious, one of my dad’s.
24. I have seen a few seconds of [The Osbournes] and I’m not a fan. The entire process was cringe-worthy. Have you ever seen footage of yourself at 15?
25. I’ve been a police reserve for 11 years now and I’m technically a detective.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!