Dancing With the Stars troupe member Jenna Johnson gives Us Weekly’s challenge a whirl!
1. I am deathly afraid of roller coasters. I hold my breath and almost pass out every time I ride one.
2. I had a huge gap in my teeth from elementary school to my first year of high school. My brothers used to make fun of me and say they could “drive a truck through them.”
3. I am the fifth of six kids. Somehow my parents managed to end up with three S names and three J names: Stacy, Scott, Jason, Jill, Jenna, Skyler.
4. I love cooking shows! If I’m ever in a bad mood, I’ll put on Food Network and it puts me in a Zen state.
5. If you saw my alarm clock app, you would think I have a problem. I have at least six alarms set — always ending in an even number.
6. I have a dream of being a forensic anthropologist. I love murder investigations and anatomy, so it would be the best of both worlds.
7. I won the spelling bee in fifth grade.
8. My dance partner broke my nose twice with his forehead. Now I can’t breathe right and I snort when I laugh.
9. My feet are the definition of dancer feet. They are hideous. I always feel terrible for anyone who gets stuck giving me a pedicure!
10. My sister and I had a cupcake business in high school called J&J Cakes. We thought one day we were going to be on Cupcake Wars.
11. I am a baby whisperer. For some reason, they love me and I love them!
12. I have dance nightmares before every big competition or show day. I stress myself out pretty easily.
13. I have a permanent top and bottom retainer.
14. I am obsessed with Q-tips. I have a bag of them with me at all times. They are the greatest invention.
15. I have an unhealthy obsession with guacamole. If I could eat it for every meal I would.
16. Before a workout, I have to have electrolytes in my water. My go-to is Kiwi Strawberry Propel.
17. I was terrified of nights as a child and slept in my sister’s bed until I was a senior in high school. She hated it so much that some nights I would even resort to sleeping on her floor.
18. I go by Jen. Only work people call me Jenna.
19. I am an organized slob! At times my room will be a disaster, but somehow I will know where everything is.
20. I am a texture freak. Weird textures make me gag.
21. I’m really good at doing impersonations and accents.
22. I put on eight swipes of deodorant every day.
23. I am a morning person! I love waking up superearly and going to the gym. But I can’t stay awake past 10:30 p.m.
24. I’m known for giving people funny nicknames. They end up really catchy and last long-term.
25. My family has a tradition of naming our cars. My car’s name right now is Becky With the Good Hair.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!