Pop star, Katy Perry, 29, shares part of herself with Us. You can hear her "Roar" on her new album Prism, which is out now!
1. I have a ticket to outer space!
2. My natural hair color is squirrel-brown.
3. At age 13, I was in a car wreck that left me crawling out of a broken window.
4. The first solo I ever performed in public was "Edelweiss" from The Sound of Music.
5. My favorite ice cream is Cold Stone Creamery's Birthday Cake Remix.
6. I practice Transcendental Meditation.
7. I've never had any plastic surgery.
8. Me and Stevie Nicks are buds.
9. One of my goals on the next tour is to make a pit stop at Dolly-wood in Tennessee.
10. I'm all about vitamins and supplements – I take 26 a day.
11. I'm so OCD that I wish the letters OCD were in alphabetical order: CDO.
12. I will be an aunt soon!
13. My comfort food is chicken nuggets, but only the boot-shaped ones.
14. My bucket list includes climbing Machu Picchu, learning Spanish and figuring out how to crochet.
15. My favorite song from Prism is "Unconditionally".
16. I have eaten at Jiro Ono's restaurant – shown in the documentary Jiro Dreams of Sushi – in Tokyo.
17. My top label is Chanel.
18. I believe in aliens.
19. I brush my teeth anywhere from four to six times a day.
20. I got to make more than half of my record at San Ysidro Ranch in Santa Barbara. It's the best hotel on the planet.
21. I carry my teddy bear around the world with me.
22. I love anything that's iridescent.
23. I pierced my own nose with a safety pin when I was 13.
24. I am learning how to garden.
25. Everyone in my life seems to think I'm a hoarder, but if you ask me, I'm a collector!
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!