Pop star, Katy Perry, 29, shares part of herself with Us. You can hear her "Roar" on her new album Prism, which is out now!
1. I have a ticket to outer space!
2. My natural hair color is squirrel-brown.
3. At age 13, I was in a car wreck that left me crawling out of a broken window.
4. The first solo I ever performed in public was "Edelweiss" from The Sound of Music.
5. My favorite ice cream is Cold Stone Creamery's Birthday Cake Remix.
6. I practice Transcendental Meditation.
7. I've never had any plastic surgery.
8. Me and Stevie Nicks are buds.
9. One of my goals on the next tour is to make a pit stop at Dolly-wood in Tennessee.
10. I'm all about vitamins and supplements – I take 26 a day.
11. I'm so OCD that I wish the letters OCD were in alphabetical order: CDO.
12. I will be an aunt soon!
13. My comfort food is chicken nuggets, but only the boot-shaped ones.
14. My bucket list includes climbing Machu Picchu, learning Spanish and figuring out how to crochet.
15. My favorite song from Prism is "Unconditionally".
16. I have eaten at Jiro Ono's restaurant – shown in the documentary Jiro Dreams of Sushi – in Tokyo.
17. My top label is Chanel.
18. I believe in aliens.
19. I brush my teeth anywhere from four to six times a day.
20. I got to make more than half of my record at San Ysidro Ranch in Santa Barbara. It's the best hotel on the planet.
21. I carry my teddy bear around the world with me.
22. I love anything that's iridescent.
23. I pierced my own nose with a safety pin when I was 13.
24. I am learning how to garden.
Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
25. Everyone in my life seems to think I'm a hoarder, but if you ask me, I'm a collector!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!