This year, Lea Michele has been hitting all the right notes: Along with with wrapping up season 5 of Glee, she's also released her solo album Louder, and her new book, Brunette Ambition is out now. Below, the 27-year-old star shares 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I love homemade beauty remedies like cucumber face masks.
2. I love to cook! My go-to recipe is shaved radicchio, Parm and truffle whole-wheat pizza with a sunny side-up egg.
3. I worked at my dad's Jewish deli as a kid.
4. I have a cat named Sheila that I found with her litter under a bush on the Paramount lot. [Glee costar] Heather Morris has her brother.
5. Aliens was one of the first movies I ever saw. I'm still scared of scary movies, but I love them.
6. Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill was the first CD I ever bought, and I still have it.
7. Growing up, hermit crabs were my favorite pet. I had about 20.
8. Almost Famous and Funny Girl are my top two movies.
9. I keep Gummi bears in the freezer and eat them in bed at night.
10. Drinking coffee in the morning is the most cherished part of my day.
11. I have a scar on my forehead from a boy throwing a tap shoe at my head in preschool.
12. I was a varsity debater in high school, and it's still one of the best things I've ever done.
13. I stole toilet paper from the White House when the Glee cast sang for Barack Obama.
14. I can open up a Starburst in my mouth.
15. My parents have been together since they were 13 years old.
16. I have 14 tattoos.
17. The first song I sang was Phantom of the Opera's "Angel of Music."
18. Watching angry news bloopers on YouTube is my guilty pleasure.
19. I can recite all of Maria's lines in West Side Story in Spanish. That's the only Spanish I know.
20. My parents are fluent in Spanish, but they made me try to learn French.
21. I was electrocuted by a horse fence while visiting Jonathan Groff's family farm.
22. As a child, I told my mom that I would one day marry Michael Jordan.
23. Stevie Nicks gave me one of her moon necklaces, and it's one of my most treasured possessions.
24. In Broadway's Spring Awakening, I got naked on stage every night.
25. I'm terrified of sharks and dark water.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!