Leonardo DiCaprio talked about Oscar nominations for his film The Wolf of Wall Street, and Kate Gosselin blamed her twins' awkward Today show interview on stage fright: See Us Weekly's top 10 tweets from Jan. 16 in the roundup!
1. Leonardo DiCaprio: Congrats to my fellow nominees, @JonahHill, Marty, Terry Winter and #WolfofWallStreet family for the #Oscar noms.
2. Sam Champion: Big fun am talking about new WeatherChannel show in MARCH! Thanks Today Show
3. Kate Gosselin: Thanks to @TODAYshow for having Cara, Mady and me on the show today! 1st live interview can render even the gabbiest girls speechless 🙂
4. Scott Porter: My first resolution…giving up #DietSoda is not going so well. Anyone got any help for me? Already on that green tea grind…
5. Nathan Followill: Anyone in Nashville know where a guy can get some Girl Scout cookies?
6. Blake Shelton: Justin Bieber egging the neighbor?! That's just lame.. You're supposed to put a burning sack of sh-t on their porch and ring the doorbell!!
7. Seth Rogen: Can't wait to go to the Critics Choice Awards today where This Is The End will lose best comedy to a movie with no jokes in it whatsoever!
8. Evan Rachel Wood: There is something really boring and uninspired about today…cant quite put my finger on it.
9. Jenna Fischer: So far, my afternoon project of cleaning out my closet has consisted of me standing in my closet eating a bowl of white cheddar popcorn.
10. Mindy Kaling: Happy birthday Kate Moss
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!