Celebs say the darndest things!
In this week's Loose Talk, take a look back at the outrageous things the stars said this week.
1. "When I look over at [Miley Cyrus] when she's biting into a steak sandwich and there is some steak sauce dripping down her chin, there is nothing sexier than that." –Liam Hemsworth, Who Magazine
2. "My belly is officially bigger than my boobs… Well, kinda." –Jessica Simpson on her baby bump, Twitter
3. "If it doesn't hurt the first time, I'll keep popping them out." –Katy Perry on having children with Russell Brand, The Ellen DeGeneres Show
4. "You shouldn't say that on the air!" He's lying, he's been drinking." –Kelly Ripa after Robert Pattinson admitted to smuggling his dog across borders, Live! with Regis and Kelly
5. "I'm not really gonna float a dog. I'm gonna float a stuffed animal that looks just like [real-life Pomeranian] Charlie Roo." –Nick Cannon on his radio stunt, 92.3's Rollin'
6. "It's not that deep for me." –Nicole Richie on her fashion sense, WWD
7. "I refused to wear makeup, to have a hairstyle. I refused to shave. I had hairy armpits." –Madonna on her teenage years, Harper's Bazaar
8. "I believe it was while climbing a rope when I was six or seven years old. I mean, nothing came out, but all the other elements were there. I remember getting to the top of the rope, hanging off the rope, and going, 'Oh, my God, this feels great!'" –George Clooney on his first orgasm, Rolling Stone
9. "To get rid of depression, I swim with dolphins." -Patti Stanger, Us
10. "I literally can't tell the women apart. They look like a fire at a wax museum." -Tina Fey on The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Us
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!