Though Joel McHale was the official host of the White House Correspondents' Dinner on Saturday, May 3 in Washington, D.C., President Barack Obama had plenty of his own jokes to delight the A-List crowd.
See his 10 best:
1. It is great to be back. What a year, huh? After my stellar 2013, what could I possibly talk about? Last year was rough. Sheesh. At one point, things got so bad, the 47 percent called Mitt Romney to apologize.
2. Of course, we rolled out healthcare.gov. That could have gone better. In 2008, my slogan was "Yes, we can." In 2013, my slogan was "Control, Alt, Delete." On the plus side, they did turn the launch of healthcare.gov into one of the year's biggest movies. (FROZEN)
3. On Community, Joel plays a preening, self-obsessed narcissist. So this dinner must be a real change of pace for you.
4. MSNBC is here as well. They're a little overwhelmed. They've never seen an audience this big before.
5. Speaking of Rand Paul, Colorado legalized marijuana this year. An interesting social experiment. I do hope it doesn't lead to a lot of paranoid people who think the federal government is out to get them and listening to their phone calls.
6. Let's face it, Fox, you'll miss me when I'm gone. It'll be harder to convince the American people that Hillary [Clinton] was born in Kenya.
7. Sasha needed a speaker at career day, and she invited Bill Clinton. I was a little hurt by that.
8. The House Republicans give John Boehner a harder time than they give me. Which means orange really is the new black.
9. Gridlock has gotten so bad in this town, you have to wonder — what'd we do to piss off Chris Christie so bad?
10. If you want to get paid for not working, you should have to run for Congress like everyone else.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!