By now, you've probably binge-watched Robin Wright on season 2 of House of Cards, available on Netflix. Here, the 47-year-old actress, who we all love as fearsome political wife Claire, tells Us Weekly 25 things you don't know about her.
1. I take my cellphone with me everywhere. That damn thing!
2. I'm an Aries.
3. I don't watch TV.
4. The perfume I wear most often is Chanel No. 5.
5. On set, I have to will myself not to wipe everything off my face. I really loathe wearing heavy makeup.
6. I dislike arrogant men and diva behavior in either gender.
7. I dream of playing a singer.
8. I can ask directions or order a meal in French. Seulement!
9. I enjoy classic Led Zeppelin.
10. I was born in Fort Worth, Texas.
11. The best part of shooting House of Cards in Baltimore is eating lots of soft-shell crab.
12. I run, lift weights and do yoga to stay in shape.
13. One of my first jobs was working in a clothing boutique. I got fired for telling the truth to a customer.
14. I eat at In-N-Out Burger every chance I get.
15. My nickname is "Robbie" or "Rob."
16. My best dish is chicken potpie.
17. To prepare to play Claire on House of Cards, I just put on the Spanx and off we go!
18. My first concert was Creedence Clearwater Revival. I was 6 and watched atop my father's shoulders as he danced.
19. Dark-chocolate-covered blueberries are my favorite sweet.
20. I've worked with director David Fincher twice…and hope there's more to come.
21. My style is the complete opposite of Claire's!
22. My top fashion designers are Ralph Lauren, Gucci and Stella McCartney.
23. I'm a supporter of Raise Hope for Congo.
24. I know three chords on the guitar.
25. I secretly want to skydive, even though it's my greatest fear!