1. I love working with my hands. If it's broken, I can usually fix it.
2. Sometimes, I go to Home Depot just to walk around.
3. My cat's name is Stinky Joe.
4. My first job was delivering pizza's in St. Louis.
5. I can't stand marzipan.
6. Cereal is the best food, but you've got to mix them. My perfect combination is Frosted Mini-Wheats, Life, and Cracklin' Oat Bran.
7. I haven't eaten cereal in months. I blame [Scandal executive producer] Shonda Rhimes.
8. I spent a month in Thailand building houses with Habitat for Humanity after the 2004 tsunami.
9. I own a huge painting of Victor Garber that I don't know where to hang.
10. My ideal vacation is a road trip with my wife [Marika Dominczyk, 34]. We travel well!
11. I believe all cookies come in single packages, regardless of how many cookies are inside said package.
12. My first car was a 1980 Ford Grenada.
13. I went to three different high schools.
14. I may have cheated on my final geometry test in order to graduate.
15. I may not have.
16. I can spend hours on real estate websites.
17. I recently bought a slackline for my kids [Malina, 4, and Keller, 2]. I use it. They don't.
18. I love black licorice.
19. My mother was born in Hawaii.
20. I have no idea what people mean when they say, "Oh, you're a Cancer!" after I tell them my birthday is July 15.
21. I spend five minutes upside down on an inversion table every day.
22. I'd never been to Washington, D.C., before we went to the White House Correspondents' dinner this May. I know, crazy, right?!
23. I keep my scripts from every project.
24. My wife is really the boss. Don't let her know.
25. I still have my character's mask from Scream 3 and wear it every year on Halloween.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!