Donald Trump, 63, (catch The Celebrity Apprentice on NBC Sundays at 9 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with UsMagazine.com.
1. I ride an elevator to work. It's my greatest luxury.
2. I do my own hair (but my wife cuts it).
3. I like cherry-vanilla ice cream.
4. I don't use an intercom in the office.
5. I'm 6-foot-3.
6. I often have mirrors, chairs and sinks in my front office in order to decide what's best for my buildings.
7. I have one of Shaq's shoes in my office.
8. I like See's candies.
9. Citizen Kane is my favorite movie.
10. I turn off the lights when I leave a room.
11. I like to read history, biographies and the New York Post's Page Six.
12. I don't drink coffee, tea or alcohol.
13. I love spending time with my family.
14. I like to drive myself when I'm out of the city.
15. I scrape the toppings off my pizza — I never eat the dough.
16. I love Scotland, where my mother was born, and where I'm developing a golf course.
17. I ask a lot of questions.
18. I'm very approachable.
19. I like hamburgers.
20. I like having dinner at home with my family.
21. My sister Maryanne makes meatloaf for me on my birthday.
22. I eat lunch at my desk.
23. I have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
24. "You're fired!" is the No. 3 greatest TV catchphrase of all time.
25. I'm actually very modest.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!