Donald Trump, 63, (catch The Celebrity Apprentice on NBC Sundays at 9 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with UsMagazine.com.
1. I ride an elevator to work. It's my greatest luxury.
2. I do my own hair (but my wife cuts it).
3. I like cherry-vanilla ice cream.
4. I don't use an intercom in the office.
5. I'm 6-foot-3.
6. I often have mirrors, chairs and sinks in my front office in order to decide what's best for my buildings.
7. I have one of Shaq's shoes in my office.
8. I like See's candies.
9. Citizen Kane is my favorite movie.
10. I turn off the lights when I leave a room.
11. I like to read history, biographies and the New York Post's Page Six.
12. I don't drink coffee, tea or alcohol.
13. I love spending time with my family.
14. I like to drive myself when I'm out of the city.
15. I scrape the toppings off my pizza — I never eat the dough.
16. I love Scotland, where my mother was born, and where I'm developing a golf course.
17. I ask a lot of questions.
18. I'm very approachable.
19. I like hamburgers.
20. I like having dinner at home with my family.
21. My sister Maryanne makes meatloaf for me on my birthday.
22. I eat lunch at my desk.
23. I have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
24. "You're fired!" is the No. 3 greatest TV catchphrase of all time.
25. I'm actually very modest.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!