Shannen Doherty, 39, (her memoir, Badass, is on shelves now) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. I was an honorary Cub Scout and appeared on TV with my brother's troop.
2. My favorite meal is my mom's country fried steak.
3. I was in Who's Who Among American High School Students.
4. I'm a homebody who loves cooking.
5. I just directed my friend Brian Austin Green in a web episode.
6. Since age 5, I was required to read the paper and discuss world events with my parents over dinner.
7. I can be superstitious. I try to sit on the left side of a plane.
8. I don't trust easily, but I love deeply.
9. My favorite breed of dog is a German shepherd.
10. I can't live without potatoes; I am Irish, after all.
11. I have four nephews and three nieces from one brother.
12. Even though I own a tremendous number of shoes, I'm usually barefoot. Southern roots.
13. I need quiet time in the morning with my coffee and paper.
14. I'm actually very shy and get nervous in front of people I don't know.
15. I'm getting my pilot's license.
16. My mom is one of my best friends.
17. I believe the only way to grow as a person is to be open to change.
18. For a "tough girl," I cry easily.
19. I wish I was more fashionable, but I prefer sweats.
20. My guilty pleasure is America's Next Top Model.
21. I'm a good listener.
22. I love to not only act but also direct.
23. I have a dog named Leroy, which is one of my nicknames.
24. I have a strong faith and believe in God.
25. I refuse to read anything about me — good or bad.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!