Chris Wallace is definitely going to have his hands full on Wednesday, October 19, as the moderator of the third and final 2016 presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. But regardless of what happens during the highly anticipated event from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, the Fox News Sunday host, 69, can always mentally relive the moment when he beat Michael Jordan at a shoot-around game of basketball. Yes, that actually happened.
Wallace — a father of four and son of late 60 Minutes anchor Mike Wallace — shared an exclusive list with Us Weekly of 25 surprising facts about himself, including his reaction to getting arrested and his fondness for a certain Owen Wilson film.
Check out the full list below, and watch Chris Wallace try to keep the candidates’ interruptions to a minimum during the final debate on Wednesday, October 19, at 9 p.m. ET. The event will stream live from Us‘ live blog of the debate, and will air on all major networks.
1. I am named Christopher because I was born on the real Christopher Columbus Day, October 12.
2. My mom hated her middle name (Augusta), so she let me choose mine. I went by Christopher Tarzan for a while.
3. I’m color-blind.
4. I was in my first-grade Christmas pageant and forgot my lines.
5. As a kid, I auditioned to be on a TV show and in the  movie Lord of the Flies. Rejected for both.
6. The first time I ever appeared on television was in a Zorro costume for Halloween on my father’s local news show in New York.
7. As a kid, I met Eleanor Roosevelt and Malcolm X. Two separate events.
8. My college classmates included Al Gore and Tommy Lee Jones.
9. I was arrested during a campus protest. I used my one call from jail to report on the college radio station and signed off, “This is Chris Wallace in custody.”
10. I beat Michael Jordan in a basketball shooting game of D-O-G while doing a profile on him.
11. I beat Arnold Palmer in a putting contest while working on a profile of him. (Rather be lucky than good.)
12. I spent a week with Mother Teresa in Calcutta for a profile after she won the Nobel Peace Prize.
13. I grew a mustache in the 1970s. My mom thought it was fake and tried to rip it off.
14. I have smoked one cigarette in my life.
15. I have never drunk a whole cup of coffee.
16. I eat soup every Sunday after my show. My wife [Lorraine Wallace] wrote a bestseller called Mr. Sunday’s Soups.
17. I eat chicken every Saturday night before my show. My wife wrote another cookbook called Mr. Sunday’s Saturday Night Chicken.
18. I tell my family, “Change is overrated.”
19. I carry a lucky stone in my pocket.
20. I told my children never to get a tattoo or put a bumper sticker on a car. So far, no tattoos. One bumper sticker.
21. My family is so competitive, they jockey over who calls me first on my birthday. (Don’t know where they get that from.)
22. I will stop what I’m doing if Wedding Crashers or My Cousin Vinny comes on TV.
23. I won Celebrity Jeopardy and was the subject of the “Playboy Interview.” #bucketlist
24. I always have a stash of chocolate chip cookies in my freezer. Frozen is better.
25. I am the family putt-putt champion. (My sons will dispute this. Ignore them.)
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!