Gayle King, 57, (CBS This Morning airs weekdays from 7 to 9 a.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I love music, from Jay-Z and Carrie Underwood.
2. I haven't had a good night's sleep in seven years. I only get four or five hours a night.
3. I'm a very nervous flier. If it gets bumpy, I'll grab a stranger's hand.
4. I'm happiest when I'm spending time with my son [Will, 25] and daughter [Kirby, 24]
5. I have a TV in every room of my house — the bathroom too!
6. I don't like gory movies.
7. If I had more time at home, I'd love to get a labradoodle. They're so cute!
8. I changed my name from Gail to Gayle in seventh grade because I liked to make a loopy y.
9. I'm the oldest of three girls. My sisters say I can be bossy.
10. I'm not a sushi fan.
11. My son lives in Shanghai. I'm visiting him this summer!
12. I have never lived in Chicago.
13. When I want to support a film starring actors I like, I purchase several tickets at the box office — even if I can't stay for the movie.
14. I don't drink coffee, despite getting up at 3:30 every morning.
15. My favorite sport is basketball.
16. I majored in psychology, and I still love listening to people's problems.
17. I spent 18 years as a news anchor at WFSB-TV in Hartford, Connecticut.
18. Sunday is my favorite day.
19. Cheeseburgers are one of my favorite foods.
20. I also love cupcakes!
21. I lived in Turkey from age 6 until 11.
22. The color yellow always makes me feel good.
23. My house looks like a Jenny Craig distributor lives there.
24. I don't drink alcohol.
25. I love wearing clogs. They're great for walking through the airport!
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!