Real estate mogul and fashion maven Ivanka Trump — who’s expecting her third child with husband Jared Kushner — took some time out of her busy schedule to share 25 fun facts about herself with Us Weekly.
1. My real name is actually Ivana.
2. I think it is bad luck to put shoes on a table or walk under ladders.
3. My most enduring celebrity crush would be Christian Bale — purely on a looks basis. I’ve never met him!
4. My ring size is a 5.
5. I’ve never broken a limb. Knock on wood.
6. My mother [Ivana Trump, 66] was a member of the Czechoslovakian ski team.
7. I used to spend summers in the Czech Republic with my grandmother. I’d watch Czech cartoons.
8. I was born in NYC. I plan to retire here.
9. I was forced to take fencing in high school. They were big on antiquated sports.
10. I auditioned for the part of Cosette in Les Miserables on Broadway. It didn’t work out.
11. I studied Latin for several years.
12. Most days, I walk to work with semi-wet hair. I don’t even own a blow-dryer!
13. I met my husband at a business meeting.
14. On our first date, we went to a speakeasy downtown behind a Japanese restaurant. I won’t lie: It was weird.
15. I have very singular pregnancy cravings. With Arabella , it was a double-toasted salt bagel with cream cheese. With Joseph  and this new baby, it’s cookie-dough ice cream at 4 p.m.
16. After seeing Guns N’ Roses when I was 10, I wore a bandanna to look like Axl Rose.
17. The dumbest thing I’ve ever done, in retrospect, was skydiving. At the time, my mother said, “Why would you jump out of a perfectly good plane?”
18. I’m fiercely competitive.
19. I was so determined to be the best mom, I obsessively read books on how to do things like change a diaper and give a bath. Total waste of time. You learn the basics very quickly after the baby is born!
20. I danced in The Nutcracker at Lincoln Center when I was young.
21. The best gift I’ve ever received was a scavenger hunt Jared and Arabella organized.
22. My dream project is owning a hotel in an iconic London location.
23. My pregnancy mocktail of choice is seltzer water with a splash of pomegranate juice. I’m going to be a wild guest at the holiday parties!
24. On the advice of my mother, I won’t let anyone photograph my closet. She says it’s inelegant.
25. I haven’t bought shoes by another designer since I started my own collection. (Except for sneakers — those don’t count!)
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!