Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
We all know that the imminent arrival of fall means new clothes, new shoes and new lattes — but new beauty products are definitely taking the top spot on our list of shopping priorities right now. Darker lipsticks, heavier moisturizers, fresh finds for the new season — we’re all over them, and we’re buying everything in Ulta’s famous 21 Days of Beauty event!
From now through September 19, 2020, shoppers can snag all of their makeup and skincare must-haves for up to 50% off. It doesn’t get any better than that. Throughout the entire 21 days, Ulta will be rolling out Daily Deals, marking down a handful of products for 24 hours only. We’re talking new and old favorites, online exclusives and top brands marked way, way down. Want to make sure you don’t miss out? We’re breaking each day down for you so you can mark your calendar. Here’s every deal you can look forward to throughout this event!
- beautyblender Blendercleanser Solids (originally $16-45) now $8-23
- Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser & Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser (originally $40) now $20
- Dermalogica Rapid Reveal Peel (originally $85) now $43 — online only!
- Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW Brow Enhancing Serum (originally $70) now $35 — online only!
- MAC Best-Seller Lipstick Trio (originally $55) now $28 for Diamond/Platinum members
- Bareminerals Mineral Veil (originally $25-28) now $13-14
- Mario Badescu Regimen Kits (originally $30-38) now $15-19
- Lashfood Phyto-Medic, Natural Eyelash Enhancer (originally $78) now $39 — online only!
- Lime Crime Wet Cherry Gloss (originally $18) now $9 — online only!
- Eyeko mascaras (originally $7-13) now $14-26
- KKW Beauty eyeshadow palettes (originally $30-45) now $15-23
- SeroVital hgh Dietary Supplement (originally $99) now $50
- Elemis, Kopari, Patchology and Tarte select self-care items (originally $14-55) now $7-28
- Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder (originally $34) now $17
- Buxom select Full Force Lipstick (originally $20) now $10
- PÜR select skincare (originally $18-39) now $9-20— online only!
- Too Faced bronzers (originally $32) now $16— online only!
- Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow (originally $24) now $12 — online only!
- Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara (originally $25) now $13
- Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Serum or Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Hydrating Toner Mist (originally $28-65) now $14-33
- Makeup Eraser, Flawless by Finishing Touch and PMD select beauty accessories (originally $20-199) now $10-99.50) — online only!
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer (originally $27) now $14 for Diamond/Platinum members
- Tarte Shape Tape Glow Wand (originally $25) now $13
- Tula Brighten Up Smoothing Primer Gel (originally $34) now $17
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Luminous Foundation (originally $38) now $19
- Perricone Cold Plasma+ (originally $29-159) now $15-80
- Clinique eyeliners (originally $20-23) now $10-12 — online only!
- Dermadoctor Kakadu C Intensive Vitamin C Peel Pad with Ferulic Acid & Vitamin E (originally $78) now $39 — online only!
- Too Faced natural palettes (originally $39-44) now $20-22
- Dermablend setting powders (originally $29) now $15
- Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Crème (originally $58) now $29 — online only!
- Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel (originally $39) now $20 — online only!
- Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash 8oz (originally $29) now $14 — online only!
- Lilly Lashes, House of Lashes and Blinking Beauté faux-mink lashes (originally $12-26) now $6-13
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum and Moisturizer (originally $70-80) now $35-40
- NUDESTIX Magnetic Matte and Luminous Eye Color (originally $26) now $13 — online only!
- Lancôme Skin Feels Good Hydrating Tinted Moisturizer (originally $35) now $18 — online only!
- Becca primers (originally $39) now $20
- MAC Lip Pencil in shade Whirl or Soar and Prep + Prime Lip Primer (originally $18-19) now $9-10
- Beauty Bakerie, Indie Lee, Jane Iredale, Petite ‘n Pretty, UOMA Beauty and Zoeva (originally $16-50) now $8-25 — online only!
- IT Cosmetics Confidence In An Eye Cream (originally $39) now $20
- COVER FX Monochromatic Blush & Bronzer duos (originally $38) now $19
- St. Tropez Express Mousse 6.7oz (originally $44) now $22— online only!
- Bareminerals concealers (originally $22-24) now $11-12— online only!
- Clarins, Murad and Shiseido select moisturizers (originally $60-87) now $30-$44 — online only!
- LORAC Pro palettes (originally $39) now $20— online only!
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencils (originally $22) now $11
- Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker SPF 30 (originally $78) now $39
- Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kits (originally $27-29) now $14-$15
- Mario Badescu Grab and Go Travel Set (originally $22) now $11
- IT Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream Anti-Aging Moisturizer (originally $49) now $25 — online only!
- Too Faced Hangover Primer and Setting Spray (originally $33-35) now $17-18
- Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels (originally $18-32) now $9-16
- Clinique CliniqueiD products (originally $15-40) now $7-20 for Diamond/Platinum members — online only!
- Dr. Brandt Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream (originally $89) now $45 — online only!
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Liner (originally $22) now $11
- Lancôme Cils Booster XL Vitamin-Infused Mascara Primer (originally $27) now $13
- Buxom, Lipstick Queen, Sara Happ and Ofra select lip products (originally $12-50) now $6-25 — online only!
- Exuviance and Strivectin select serums (originally $82-99) now $41-50 — online only!
- Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer (originally $22) now $11
- Crepe Erase Advanced Body Repair Treatment (originally $79) now $40
- COVER FX setting powders (originally $35) now $18— online only!
- Origins, Proactiv and Sunday Riley select skin kits (originally $25-60) now $13-30— online only!
- Smashbox Photo Finish Oil & Shine and Vitamin Face Glow Primers (originally $39) now $20
- Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 (originally $79) now $40
- COSRx, Erborian, Mamonde and Peach & Lily (originally $16-40) now $8-20 — online only!
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara (originally $23) now $12
- Dermalogica Calm Water Gel (originally $50) now $25
- MAC select Lipglass (originally $18) now $9 — online only!
- First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser (originally $21) now $11 — online only!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Starter Kit (originally $38) now $19
- Clinique Limited Edition Moisture Surge 72-Hour Hydrator 1oz (originally $22) now $11
- Benefit Cosmetics Boxes o’ Powders (originally $30) now $15 — online only!
- Perricone High Potency Franchise (originally $35-129) now $18-65 — online only!
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer with SPF 50+ Original and Oil-Free (originally $39) now $20
- IT Brushes for ULTA Brush Bath (originally $20) now $10
- IT Brushes for ULTA Airbrush Full Coverage Complexion Brush #77 (originally $28) now $14
Looking for something else? Shop everything else at Ulta here!
Check out more of our picks and deals!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon legging dupes and pretty much anything about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!