Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Please note, prices and availability are valid at time of publication but are subject to change.
We have so, so many things on our shopping list for Prime Day this year, from new summer clothes, to cool tech, to home essentials and more, but one of the very top things on our list is always beauty. There are countless premium beauty brands on Amazon, and many of them are hosting major deals for this epic shopping event!
If you’re looking to spruce up or totally revamp your anti-aging skincare and beauty routine, look no further. We have the best picks and all of the info right here!
Up to 30% Off La Roche-Posay
Our Absolute Favorite:Many skincare experts agree that SPF is one of the most important steps in any anti-aging skincare routine. It’s obviously important for protecting your skin’s health in other ways too! This La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Milk Sunscreen has a velvety finish and amazing reviews. During Prime Day, its $22 price is dropped down to just $15!
Other La Roche-Posay Prime Day Favorites:
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Kids Gentle Sunscreen Lotion (originally $29, now $21)
Up to 30% Off Sunday Riley
Our Absolute Favorite: Getting your beauty sleep is most definitely a real thing, and this Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil proves it. It’s a gentle retinoid oil that works to improve the appearance of wrinkles while plumping and evening out skin. It was $47, but now it’s just $39!
Other Sunday Riley Prime Day Favorites:
- Sunday Riley C.E.O. Glow Vitamin C & Turmeric Face Oil (originally $40, now $28)
- Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser (originally $35, now $25)
Up to 30% Off RevitaLash
Our Absolute Favorite: How could we feature anything other than the truly iconic RevitaLash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner, as loved by celebrities like Meghan Markle? Prepare for your lashes to pack a punch (of beauty!) Originally $98, it’s now only $69!
Other RevitaLash Prime Day Favorites:
- RevitaBrow Advanced Eyebrow Conditioner Serum (originally $110, now $77)
- RevitaLash Double-Ended Volume Set (originally $35, now $24)
Up to 30% Off Mario Badescu
Our Absolute Favorite: It’s the holy trio! This Mario Badescu Spritz Mist and Glow Facial Spray Collection has changed so many complexions for the better, as evidenced by the huge number of reviews it has on Amazon. It was $21, but it’s just $15 right now!
Other Mario Badescu Prime Day Favorites:
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray Herbs/Rosewater and Cucumber/Green Tea (originally $14, now $10)
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater (originally $12, now $8)
Up to 40% Off NuFACE
Our Absolute Favorite: Feel fabulous in your own body this summer with the help of this NuFACE NuBODY Skin Toning Device. It uses microcurrent technology, claiming to help you achieve tighter, toned skin while smoothing away cellulite. It’s usually $399, but it’s just $239 right now!
Other NuFACE Prime Day Favorites:
- NuFACE Advanced Facial Toning Kit (originally $525, now $368)
- NuFACE Mini Petite Facial Toning Device (originally $199, now $146)
Up to 50% Off Peter Thomas Roth
Our Absolute Favorite: If you’re all about instant results, you need to check out Peter Thomas Roth’s Instant FIRMx Eye Temporary Eye Tightener. It claims to firm skin and smooth out crow’s feet and other eye area wrinkles after just five minutes for a temporary smoothing effect. Originally $38, it’s now just $19!
Other Peter Thomas Roth Prime Day Favorites:
- Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Liquid Gel Cloud Serum (originally $65, now $46)
- Peter Thomas Roth Acne Clearing Wash (originally $39, now $27)
Up to 30% Off philosophy
Our Absolute Favorite: Want the benefits of a peel without having to go see a professional? Check out the philosophy Microdelivery Resurfacing Peel. It’s a two-step vitamin C treatment that may help heal sun-damaged, hyperpigmented and aging skin. It was $72, but right now it’s just $50!
Other philosophy Prime Day Favorites:
- philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar Moisturizer (originally $49, now $34)
- philosophy Purity Made Simple Eye Cream (originally $24, now $17)
Up to 32% Off StriVectin
Our Absolute Favorite: Dealing with tech neck or sagging skin? This StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream Plus could be just what you’re looking to add to your skincare shelf. This cream has become a holy grail for so many shoppers. Originally $95, it’s only $65 right now!
Other StriVection Prime Day Favorites:
- StriVectin TL Crepe Control Tightening Body Cream (originally $59, now $41)
- StriVectin Anti Wrinkle SD Advanced Plus Intensive Moisturizer (originally $139, now $97)
Up to 30% Off Alterna
Our Absolute Favorite: CC cream for your hair? Yes, it’s a real thing, and it could be a game-changer for you. This Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture CC Cream may help hair shine in an entirely new light. Originally $42, it’s now just $29!
Other Alterna Prime Day Favorites:
- Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo (originally $52, now $36)
- Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Conditioner (originally $52, now $36)
Up to 33% Off Bioderma
Our Absolute Favorite: There are so many celebrities who love their Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water for taking off their makeup, including Khloe Kardashian, Gwyneth Paltrow, Natalie Portman and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. This limited-edition bottle is originally $15, but it’s just $10 for Prime Day!
Other Bioderma Prime Day Favorites:
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Balm (originally $25, now $17)
- Bioderma Atoderm Cleansing Oil (originally $20, now $14)
Up to 38% Off Biolage
Our Absolute Favorite: Dry, brittle hair? Pick up a bottle of Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo. With aloe vera extract, it claims to moisturize hair and help protect it from future damage. Originally $32, it’s now only $20!
Other Biolage Prime Day Favorites:
- Biolage Hydrasource Conditioning Balm (originally $32, now $21)
- Biolage Colorlast Conditioner (originally $20, now $13)
Up to 40% Off Cover FX
Our Absolute Favorite: Set your makeup up for success with the famous Cover FX Weightless Blurring Primer, as used by Kaley Cuoco on her wedding day. This silky primer contains butterfly lavender to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores. Originally $38, it’s just $23 for Prime Day!
Other Cover FX Prime Day Favorites:
- Cover FX Power Play Foundation (originally $44, now $31)
- Cover FX Power Play Concealer (originally $29, now $21)
Up to 30% Off Crepe Erase
Our Absolute Favorite: All you need is a pearl-sized amount of this fragrance-free Crepe Erase Intensive Body Repair Treatment to potentially start firming up an area of aging skin thanks to nourishing ingredients like shea butter. Originally $79, this cream is now just $55!
Other Crepe Erase Prime Day Favorites:
- Crepe Erase Advanced Body Repair Treatment (originally $54, now $38)
- Crepe Erase Intensive Body Repair Treatment (Original) (originally $79, now $55)
Up to 35% Off Elemis
Our Absolute Favorite: This clinically-proven Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream might normally be a little too expensive to make its way into your cart, but everything changes today. Originally $160, it’s down to $104 right now!
Other Elemis Prime Day Favorites:
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (originally $64, now $42)
- Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash (originally $49, now $32)
Up to 30% Off Glo Skin Beauty
Our Absolute Favorite: Ready to meet the pressed powder of your dreams? If you haven’t been introduced, it’s our pleasure to bring the Glo Skin Beauty Pressed Base Mineral Pressed Powder Foundation into your life. It’s non-comedogenic and has antioxidants for skin protection. Originally $50, it’s now just $30!
Up to 28% Off Glytone
Our Absolute Favorite: If you’re been trying to brighten up dark spots and get some glow back into your complexion, this Glytone Enhance Brightening Complex could be your next skincare staple. It’s usually $70, but right now it’s just $52!
Other Glytone Prime Day Favorites:
- Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash (originally $32, now $23)
- Glytone Mild Gel Cleanser (originally $32, now $23)
Up to 30% Off Grande Cosmetics
Our Absolute Favorite: When it comes to the eyelash game, Grande Cosmetics’ GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum is another major heavy hitter. Longer, stronger, healthier lashes? Yes, please. Originally $65, it’s $46 for Prime Day!
Other Grande Cosmetics Prime Day Favorites:
- Grande Cosmetics LASH-LIFT Heated Lash Curler (originally $35, now 25)
- GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper, Gloss
Up to 30% Off Mamonde
Our Absolute Favorite: Mamonde’s Red Energy Recovery Serum is like a little facial in a jar that you can use again and again. The K-beauty brand has done it once again with this revitalizing product. Originally $40, you can grab it for just $28 right now!
Other Mamonde Prime Day Favorites:
- Mamonde Rose Water Toner Organic Damask Facial Rosewater (originally $23, now $16)
- Mamonde Lip Sleeping Mask Overnight Balm Moisturizer Treatment (originally $16, now $11)
Up to 30% Off Neocutis
Our Absolute Favorite: The eye area is often the first to show signs of aging, but with a cream like this Neocutis Lumière Firm Illuminating and Tightening Eye Cream, you may not have to worry about it in the least. It’s usually $108, but you can nab it for just $76 during Prime Day!
Other Neocutis Prime Day Favorites:
- Neocutis Neo Firm – Neck and Décolleté Firming Cream (originally $135, now $95)
- NEOCUTIS Bio Serum Firm Hydrating and AntiAging Serum (originally $275, now $193)
Up to 52% Off Perricone MD
Our Absolute Favorite: This anti-wrinkle Perricone MD Face Firming Serum is a science-backed skincare treatment created to powerfully target lines, wrinkles, uneven texture and tone and loss of firmness. It’s normally $99, but now it’s just $48!
Other Perricone MD Prime Day Favorites:
- Perricone MD Prebiotic Acne Therapy 90 Day (originally $89, now $58)
- Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus+ Neck & Chest Broad Spectrum SPF 25 (originally $89, now $58)
Up to 30% Off PMD Personal Microderm
Our Absolute Favorite: Clogged pores? This PMD Personal Microderm Pro Microdermabrasion Machine claims to suck up and exfoliate dead skin cells for fresh and happy skin. It’s originally $199, but for Prime Day it’s only $139!
Other PMD Personal Microderm Prime Day Favorites:
- PMD Clean Pro Gold – Smart Facial Cleansing Device (originally $249, now $174)
- PMD Clean – Smart Facial Cleansing Device (originally $99, now $69)
Up to 30% Off Pureology
Our Absolute Favorite: If you get home at the end of the day with tangled, frizzy, dry hair, you’ll want to add something like this Pureology Color Fanatic Leave-in Conditioner to your routine. It’s great for protecting dyed locks too. Originally $28, it’s just $20 right now!
Other Pureology Prime Day Favorites:
- Pureology Hydrate Moisturizing Vegan Shampoo (originally $30, now $21)
- Pureology Pure Volume Shampoo (originally $30, now $21)
Up to 30% Off R+Co
Our Absolute Favorite: Sick of washing your hair every day, or even every other day? Add R+Co’s Death Valley Dry Shampoo to your haircare regimen. It claims to absorb excess oil while providing major volume for good hair days for days on end. Originally $32, it’s $22 if you grab one right now!
Other R+Co Prime Day Favorites
- R+Co Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste, Volumizing Texture and Oil Absorber (originally $28, now $20)
- R+Co High Dive Moisture and Shine Crème (originally $29, now $20)
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!