It's just Miley being Miley! Everyone's favorite former Disney star and foam-finger fan came in like a wrecking ball to shake up The Voice season 11, and we're completely here for it. In the shocking event that you missed out on in this iconic pop culture moment, this is what happens when you put Miley Cyrus in the same room as Alicia Keys, Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and a bunch of talented mortals.
1. Miley showed up wearing a Texas Tuxedo festooned with giant fake flowers. It was … a lot. At times like these, we like to ask ourselves WWLHD? (What Would Liam Hemsworth Do?) Though to be honest, as long as no foam fingers were harmed in the process, we're good.
2. Miley turned her chair around for the first time ever during "Sex and Candy," a.k.a. the best '90s song ever. Sadly, the singer of said song didn't pick her, but he did heed her words of wisdom: "In this world, there's already one Adam Levine. We don't need two." Lulz.
3. Miley's all about girl power. Her first team member was Courtney Ramirez, who she won over thanks to the #FlowerPower. "I dress and act like a [girl] my age," Miley said. "I just saw an 8-year-old, and we had on the same outfit backstage. … She on had a big flower, the whole thing!"
4. A wonderful man named Sundance Head entered our lives. Guys, he lives with seven dogs and 10 chickens, not to mention his massive beard, which is basically a living entity in itself. Naturally, he picked Blake due to #ThatCowboyHat life and also due to the fact that Adam Levine kicked his kids off stage. Look at your life, look at your choices, Adam Levine.
5. Everyone rejected a 16-year-old named Maggie. The poor bae was trying to decide whether or not to attend college or pursue her musical career, so maaaaaaybe it's a silver lining that no one turned around because, yay! College is a great thing!
6. And (almost) none for Adam. After being rejected a gazillion times (like, he literally told someone, "My entire season hinges on whether or not have you on my team," and was still passed up), 16-year-old Riley Elmore finally picked him. It should be noted that in order to snag Riley, Adam literally had to go on stage and serenade him. That's what it's come to.
7. Blake Shelton thought a contestant called him "Daddy," which, um. No. Said contestant was Dana Harper, daughter of NBA player Derek Harper, who mused, "I love you, Daddy," and then had to be all "… my dad" … when everyone looked horrified. To quote Adam, "This is getting weird."
8. Miley tried to bite Blake when he stole a contestant. She may or may not have chased him around singing, "I'll be your honey mustard, I'll be your chicken wing."
9. Miley threw some shade at Adam. You know how Adam got barely any love tonight? He made the mistake of calling out Miley for not turning around for a stellar singer (to quote: "Did you not turn around?!"), and she quipped: "I'm trying to help you." Feel that? It's the Miley burn.
10. Blake clapped back at Miley. When the pop star mocked Blake's go-to phrase ("I'm a fan!"), she decided to make fun of him, and his response was cold as ice. No, literally, it was the following ice metaphor: "How can you have flowers on your jacket but be made of cold ice inside?" Sigh, dad jokes.
Tell Us: Which coach will win The Voice?
The Voice airs on NBC Mondays and Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!