Kirstie Alley exclusively opened up to Us Weekly about 25 things you might not know about her in February 2020 — and she held absolutely nothing back. At the time, she gushed about her adoration for Justin Bieber, her biggest pet peeves and why she refused to get plastic surgery.
“Kirstie was one of the most special relationships I’ve ever had. I love you Kirstie,” he wrote via Instagram. “I know we will see each other again.”
Read on to learn more about the beloved Cheers alum.
1. I throw up if I eat black-eyed peas.
2. I’ll only fly if I have a window seat.
3. But I’m terrified when clouds surround the plane and I can’t see out, so I [usually] go in the restroom and cry.
4. My biggest pet peeve is people who chew with their mouth open.
5. I won’t go out with men who haven’t been married by 45. They’re always pervs.
6. My favorite artists are John Singer Sargent, Édouard Manet and Mark Rothko. I can’t afford any of [their paintings], so I go to museums.
7. I feel lost without eyeliner.
8. I create lives when I’m bored. In my secret fake life, I’m 20 years old and married to Justin Bieber. We live on a farm, I’m thin with C-cup breasts, and we skinny-dip in our private converted limestone quarry.
9. I think the word “crap” is gross but I think the word “f—k” is lovely.
10. I apparently can’t see if the car radio’s on too loud, so I scream, “Turn the radio off or I’ll wreck!”
11. I freak out if I’m still awake at 4 a.m.
12. My favorite candles are Aunt Sadie’s, in lemonade or lilac.
13. I’m horrified by saltwater crocodiles and have nightmares about them.
14. I wear very expensive shoes and carry cheap purses.
15. I don’t like talking on the phone — I’d much rather text. And I refuse to email. I don’t like being available 24/7.
16. People who stand too close to me when they talk make me want to punch them.
17. I feel humiliated when I run out of Halloween candy to hand out.
18. I think about God a lot, and we have a good relationship.
19. I feel sad for people who are depressed or anxious who are given drugs instead of real solutions and help.
20. I don’t want to watch horror films. The movie Get Out made me feel like I was dying for a month.
21. I wish I were a vegetarian. It’s the steaks I still can’t kick.
22. My sheets must be cotton without wrinkles. My pillowcases must be ironed, and so must my tea towels. I like to iron them while I’m watching TV.
23. I feel normal when loved ones visit me after they die. I think they visit because it doesn’t freak me out.
24. Most plastic surgery gives me the creeps, looks hideous and weirds me out. I’ve only seen one face-lift that was perfect, so I was going to make an appointment with that doctor, but he died two days before I called. Omen?
25. I’d rather watch 20/20 than get laid.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!