Jimmy Fallon makes the ultimate #EmailFail!
In Loose Talk, take a look at the crazy things the stars said this week.
2. “The foundation of youth [for me]…lots of water, lots of laughter, lots of sex.” – Cameron Diaz on life’s necessities
3. “Those kinda happen sometimes. I am not shy to be in love with my husband!” – Jessica Simpson on her sexy “Fifty Shades of Johnson” photos
4. “Women’s clutches are too small. I open my purse, and with some hydraulic force, a tampon shoots 12 feet into the air.” – Kelly Ripa on an embarrassing moment at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner
5. “Meant to write an email that said ‘Hey, hope you’re doing well,’ but accidentally hit send after writing ‘Hey ho’ #Email Fail” – Jimmy Fallon on his online mistake
6. “With Brooklyn I keep having to remind him that I’m one of the cooler dads.” – David Beckham in British Vogue on parenting
7. “You say things over text you would never say to someone’s face. So the medium of communication we’re using kind of making us s—tier people.” – Aziz Ansari on modern communication
8. “What do you get when you give a teenager $200 million? A bunch of has-beens calling you a lesbian for two hours." – Justin Bieber, getting in the last laugh at his Comedy Central Roast
9. "Buckle your seat belts, Emmy viewers!. Like, in general you should buckle your seat belts in your car.” – Andy Samberg on hosting the 2015 Emmy Awards
10. “When you’re truly in love, for me, it’s…you’re my lighthouse! You’re somebody who holds me high, keeps me safe, you’ve got my f—kin’ back.” – Shailene Woodley on love in her Elle interview
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!